[KK] [4.4.4] CyanogenMod 11.0 [ROM] [ALL] [WEEKLY BUILDS ON FRIDAY]

Guest Dazzozo

Guest doesters

ALL Members for have widget in lockscreen and status bar TRASPARENT change:

Change "true" and "false" in this line "ro.config.low_ram = true" and becomes "ro.config.low_ram = false " reboot (is situated in SYSTEM -> BUILD.PROP)

The Y300 and G510 are relative low ram devices with only 512MB, so I think the default value (low_ram=true) is the best setting. For nicer features, buy a device with at least 1GB RAM. Edited by doesters

Guest TheHindu

Thanks a lot Dazzozo. I have been using 18-01 build for the past 3 days and everything works flawlessly.

Been following your threads since CM10.2(JB 4.3) and by the time i was convinced that i should flash 10.2

u dropped the kitkat bomb. Waited for people to stop crying on the forum :P  :P  then finally  flashed the 18-01 build.

Thanks a lot. I hope you return from ur break all charged up and flashed with the happiest moments.

:D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D

*******************************************************************************************************************************

Working ROM for Indian BaseBand. My carrier is BSNL.

*******************************************************************************************************************************

Guest applegate

Great work ;) running the latest 4.4.2. build - January 21st - on my G510-100.

Installed only gapps stripped + calender and now running very fast, smooth with a long battery time for a phone just about 145 euro's.

This is so much better then the Huawei stock firm :D

Edited by applegate

Guest ProHunter

Im running the 6.1. Nightly and have Problems with audio stuttering. Did this got fixed in any of the current releases?

As far as i know that problem has been fixed...

Guest plmosqueda

what is the best solutions for battery drain??

well I think the best solution is a backup battery for now. Disable location, sync green some apps. This not stable version of cm always in all devices has any problem and the battery is the most common. I don't want sound rude but as other members say:"this is a dev thread" comment failures and make suggestions. Daz is out for a while and the daily versions are make by a maintainer. We all waiting for Daz to return but meantime we can try version everyday or try to talk with Steve Klondiak XD

Guest ProHunter

Installed 01/22 build,it's working good for me,only have problem with "Loading widget" on lockscreen while loading clock,i just had to wait for 3-4mins... :)

New features i noticed:

Added option to add to blackist into dial

You can change or turn off "Screen off animation"

And new feature in settings called "Privacy"

Edited by ProHunter

Guest handslikehouses_antarctica

well I think the best solution is a backup battery for now. Disable location, sync green some apps. This not stable version of cm always in all devices has any problem and the battery is the most common. I don't want sound rude but as other members say:"this is a dev thread" comment failures and make suggestions. Daz is out for a while and the daily versions are make by a maintainer. We all waiting for Daz to return but meantime we can try version everyday or try to talk with Steve Klondiak XD

ahm i see, i hope daz would be back soon, and there's more stability about this rom

Guest SaurabhRCk

Can a generous person upload the latest CM 11 build to his Google drive account and give me the download link....

Current download links are better than google drive! 

Current download links are better than google drive!

Ya I know that. But I flashed a wrong .zip and messed up my Y300. I'm using an old phone to download and the ISP in my country sucks like hell right now, at speeds up to 20kbps it can take hours to download, and downloads usually fail half way through. From experience, GoogleDrive links seem to keep downloads longer.

:) :)

Guest SaurabhRCk

Simpsons tapped out is crashing on every build after 17/1. I updated today, everything is working even dead trigger 2. but tapped out is crashing every single time I tried! Any idea why!! or any solution! 

Guest plmosqueda

Ya I know that. But I flashed a wrong .zip and messed up my Y300. I'm using an old phone to download and the ISP in my country sucks like hell right now, at speeds up to 20kbps it can take hours to download, and downloads usually fail half way through. From experience, GoogleDrive links seem to keep downloads longer.

:) :)

try downloading with downthemall. A Firefox extension. Works for me

I Tried ART, it works but unfortunately Antutu crashes when running the heavy 3D animation, so I cannot deny or confirm any difference in speed.

Does not really feel any faster though then navigating menu's and such

Guest TayoOnabule

I Tried ART, it works but unfortunately Antutu crashes when running the heavy 3D animation, so I cannot deny or confirm any difference in speed.

Does not really feel any faster though then navigating menu's and such

ART probably won't change 3D performance. ART is a replacement/alternative to dalvik. It's the 'virtual machine' or 'runtime environment' that apps run in. The dalvik virtual machine creats caches every time you open the app, therefore taking a while each time those apps are opened. Whereas ART creates those caches when you first install the app. And doesn't remake them when you open them. Therefore ART will only make apps open faster, but not animations and so on.