[KK] [4.4.4] CyanogenMod 11.0 [ROM] [ALL] [WEEKLY BUILDS ON FRIDAY]

Guest Dazzozo

Guest MelvinJoosten

Hello People!

I was wondering if I could make my status/notification bar transparant like on the Nexus 7 & 5?

I tried GravityBox but didn't work.. Please help! :D 

Guest nirmalbalaji

Hello People!

I was wondering if I could make my status/notification bar transparant like on the Nexus 7 & 5?

I tried GravityBox but didn't work.. Please help! :D

Change this line "ro.config.low_ram = true" to "ro.config.low_ram = false " in build.prop and reboot.

Guest MelvinJoosten

Change this line "ro.config.low_ram = true" to "ro.config.low_ram = false " in build.prop and reboot.

Thank you very much! Finally something that works haha! 

Guest SaurabhRCk

its looks like daz is back! on today's build there is device specific change for u8833 and u8815. though its just a zram enabled, but still hope he is really back.

Guest danyal.manzar

Once agian I would like to thank you Dazzao for the great rom. The only thing that I have time again here is that when I do an ota update it reboots to recovery then says that md checksum failed I dont know why I keep getting this error can you or anyone help me with this.

I was trying to install this rom.

So i unlocked the bootloader and rooted the phone. Aldo installed the indicated clockworkmod.

After that i flashes the ROM bit everry time the phone boots i get stopped with the loading imagem. Any suggestion about what can be happening?

If i try to install another 4.4 ROM the same happens. If i try with a 4.1.1 everything is ok.

Thank you

Edited by nipnip

Guest mikaere66

Once agian I would like to thank you Dazzao for the great rom. The only thing that I have time again here is that when I do an ota update it reboots to recovery then says that md checksum failed I dont know why I keep getting this error can you or anyone help me with this.

Mine usually says md5sum not found

Guest torgo26

Mine usually says md5sum not found

Same for me. I use my sdcard as primary. If I copy the update in cwmupdate from /media/sdcard0 to sd-card1 it works.

Edited by torgo26

The MD5-sum-error isn't an error because the updates have no MD5-sum brought with them, so TWRP can't find them anyway. Don't care about that, it doesn't effect anything for the ROM.

Guest rederik75

because it searches it in the wrong place. either flash from recovery or check the option "use external SD as primary" in memory settings