Guest Dazzozo

Guest Sieberkriem

I do think it's Daz his work, because first we've got this:

* packages/apps/Browser
09b3286 Merge "browser: properly handle get center tab" into cm-11.0

This broke the browser. And then this:

* device/huawei/msm7x27a-common
0febc5c patches: fix the browser

This fixed it again. As you can see, it's device specific, not like all the other cyanogenmod updates. And cyanogenmod doesn't work on Huawei devices.

Guest SuicideBroccoli

Why my phone reboots without you doing anything?

Dz please solve this .

thanks

Delete cache and dalvik, it should fix it. If it doesn't... well I can't really help you, it works perfectly for me.

Guest SuicideBroccoli

How in this holly world this is possible! Though I am using a y300 but I got around 6800 every time. What changes did you do! Please share! 

G510 is clocked at 1.2GHz, while Y300 is only 1GHz... You could try flashing these http://forum.xda-developers.com/nexus-4/general/4-4-4-4-x-qualcomm-optimized-dalvik-t2546120 (Qualcomm optimized Dalvik and Bionic libraries) they boosted me from 6800 to 7100-7200. But make sure you MAKE BACKUP before flashing, otherwise you won't be able to update the rom.

Guest SaurabhRCk

G510 is clocked at 1.2GHz, while Y300 is only 1GHz... You could try flashing these http://forum.xda-developers.com/nexus-4/general/4-4-4-4-x-qualcomm-optimized-dalvik-t2546120 (Qualcomm optimized Dalvik and Bionic libraries) they boosted me from 6800 to 7100-7200. But make sure you MAKE BACKUP before flashing, otherwise you won't be able to update the rom.

I used these when they first released, but never got that much of boost. any thing else have you done! any optimisation on your own?? BTW, I never had any problem updating the rom while those are installed. I just had to flash those every time I updated the rom.

Guest ProHunter

I use 20131226-NIGHTLY, there are any changes in the latest ROM that can convince me to update my Y300?

Lol,there are many changes,CM11 is now much more stable... :)

Guest ZolaIII

I used these when they first released, but never got that much of boost. any thing else have you done! any optimisation on your own?? BTW, I never had any problem updating the rom while those are installed. I just had to flash those every time I updated the rom.

I am getting around 7600-7700 on Y300 with Slim Kat bionic libs dead line IO & some other adjustments...

When you update ROM you will logically must to flash them (bionics) again.

There will probably be a update flash able zip of bionic libs for CM 10.2 (& other 4.3 based ROMs) soon!

I am getting around 7600-7700 on Y300 with Slim Kat bionic libs dead line IO & some other adjustments...

There will probably be a update flash able zip of bionic libs for CM 10.2 (& other 4.3 based ROMs) soon!

Great  :)
That means that you going to make that flashable file?

Guest SaurabhRCk

yaa, I don't flash those anymore coz they improve benchmark only for a small amount not any real life performance! 

Guest ZolaIII

yaa, I don't flash those anymore coz they improve benchmark only for a small amount not any real life performance!

A FPU performance improvement of 15≈20% can be considered as a huge!

& it improves a overlay performance & user experience from UI to multimedia!

Guest ^Krzysiek

I have small problem with my Y300. I install this ROM, and after install Google Stock Package. When I turn on the phone, I have all the applications, but I haven't Google Play Store, and I haven't option to add google account. What happened?

Sorry for my awful English.