[KK] [4.4.4] CyanogenMod 11.0 [ROM] [ALL] [WEEKLY BUILDS ON FRIDAY]

Guest Dazzozo

Guest comax70

Guys, how is the stability? 

Reboots? There are yet?

no niente reboot ho la 25 nighly ho provato di tutto..da skype ecc ecc e per giunta uso interfaccia xperia dal launcher al tema e gravity box fantastica..ciaoo

Edited by comax70

Guest DamnedMaruko

no niente reboot ho la 25 nighly ho provato di tutto..da skype ecc ecc e per giunta uso interfaccia xperia dal launcher al tema e gravity box fantastica..ciaoo

I'm italian too, but speak english for don't create chaos in this thread, for italian speaking, use private message please :D

Edited by DamnedMaruko

Guest SammichPG

I've switched from cm10.0 with ceastel kernel and while I'm loving using ART there's one issue with this rom while using 3G.

My service provider doesn't offer the best coverage in the world but previously I didn't have issues browsing even on 2G, now the connections feels slower and often times out unless I have very good signal strenght.

I might be in need to add some TCP tweak or something? I'm on the y300 btw.

Guest amins

Calling with viber , line ,... Not working

Voice message in beetalk has stopped working

Has any Solution??!!??

Edited by amins

Guest theoldsmithy

Hey everyone, I'm on the 03/12 build which is the first one for a while that gives me good battery life and bluetooth behaving properly. I'm pretty happy with it. But is there any real advantage in moving to any of the later builds? If so which one?

Thanks

Guest KenBW2

Hey everyone, I'm on the 03/12 build which is the first one for a while that gives me good battery life and bluetooth behaving properly. I'm pretty happy with it. But is there any real advantage in moving to any of the later builds? If so which one?

Thanks

Same reason as you do Windows Updates. Generic security/bug fixes with a chance of new features. Check the change logs

Guest smokewalker

guys, is it just my video recording that keeps crashing, or does anyone else here have the same issue? 

(I'm running this ROM on my G510, btw)

Edited by smokewalker

Guest david-rf

I just installed the last nightly (march the 27th) and it seems a bit SLOWER than the nightly I had before (march the 6th). Before installing I just wiped delvik and cache, not data: could this be the problem? Or the nightly is just a bit heavier? 

Guest dexterul

can some1 please give me a step by step on how to install this ? im using SymAnd B196 V1.2 at the moment ... Y300-100 i have TWRP

Edited by dexterul

Guest david-rf

can some1 please give me a step by step on how to install this ? im using SymAnd B196 V1.2 at the moment ... Y300-100 i have TWRP

Put Cyanogen and Google Apps zips in the SD card, Reboot in TWRP, do a nandroid backup, wipe data+delvik+cache, flash Cyanogen, flash Google Apps. Reboot. Done. Naturally, TWRP has to be the version compatible with 4.4.x roms.

Guest wackoj

I cannot find the settings for putting the status bar transparent, I know we can change the build.prop but I have read in the forum than there is a setting

Guest AssaSsiNMiLeS

Go to "About Phone" in settings and tap your build number a few times to unlock the developer settings and the performance settings. You will find an option for transparent status bar under performance settings.

Passed from 03/04 nightly to 03/27 and then 03/28 but camera keep force closing on opening... Someone can help me please?

(i have an y300-100 and i'm using ART)

Edited by Guest

Guest theoldsmithy

Same reason as you do Windows Updates. Generic security/bug fixes with a chance of new features. Check the change logs

If I had any idea what the cryptic comments in the change logs meant, they might be helpful. I think they are only useful to the developers, comments like "43097ce Frameworks/base: DA translation" might as well be in Greek. I guess I can suck it and see and go back to the current build if there are any problems.

Guest david-rf

The latest nightly stopped the random reboots. Now, to find a custom kernel that works! :)

Why do you feel the need of a custom kernel?