[ROM] Infusion [Old JellyBean Version]

Guest tillaz

Yes but put screens of yours implementations

there is nothing added really, just all motorola stuff removed and  a few AOSP things added,

it was really intended for people to use as a base to make custom roms as i dont have a moto G, and not sure if i will get one for my self yet.

as for dual sim compatibility, i don't think so as a member on xda said he had no data connection and when trying to turn on it force closed 

Ok, since there are problems with the updater-script in the rom, which is resulting in some things been broke / not set-up properly
(data usage etc) i have made a script that can be flashed over the factory rom "without a wipe", and will basically give you what is here
but fully working and its odexed,

when i get time i will sort the updater-script out and update the rom, but until then its advised you use the script over your factory rom

Guest tcpaulh

Is browser sync included? I'm not seeing an option to sync bookmarks.

If I search from the url bar it redirects to google home page then searches stop working. Force stop+clear cache resets it

Adaway fails to copy hosts file

Apk parsing problem persists

Edited by tcpaulh

Guest birkoffsjunk

for the phrasing package problem try flashing this attachicon.giftest.zip

it just sets the same permissions from the motorola ota which apparently fixes this problem.

Does this actually work? and if so can it be side loaded via Paul's Modified Recovery?

I'm happy just to have stock rom with a parsing fix at the moment.

Does this actually work? and if so can it be side loaded via Paul's Modified Recovery?

Hi, i justed tested it, still have parsing package problem.

the rom fixes the problem for me when flashed with a full wipe

Guest tcpaulh

B2 definitely fixes browser sync but still unable to search from url bar. Parsing error remains after several rounds of full wipes. Not complaining :-)

Edited by tcpaulh

• 2 weeks later...
Guest plewis1981

Will I be able to use a sim unlock code whilst running this ROM, as it is stock based. And would you advise the battery being full before flashing?

Edited by plewis1981

Will I be able to use a sim unlock code whilst running this ROM, as it is stock based. And would you advise the battery being full before flashing?

its not something i have tried so not sure, i would advise 50% battery minimum to flash (or it really don't matter if you phone is plugged in)

Guest markhuges

Hello tillaz. Can you please help me with something. I don't mod or root my Moto g. But I want the stock. Internet browser and music player can you please give me the apk file

Thanks

Guest markhuges

ello tillaz. Can you please help me with something. I don't mod or root my Moto g. But I want the stock. Internet browser and music player can you please give me the apk file

Thanks

Hello on the first screenshot. The blue browser. I want that not chrome pleas

Thanks alot