[APP]Huawei Y300 unlock bootloader,flash twrp and root with tutorial

Guest ProHunter

Hi there,

Since I guess all of you succeeded in unlocking your bootloader, how did you make your phone go to the Pink Screen? Mine doesn't show up after pressing VOL UP, VOL DOWN and POWER BUTTON altogether. It's just stucked at the Huawei boot logo...

Hi there,

Since I guess all of you succeeded in unlocking your bootloader, how did you make your phone go to the Pink Screen? Mine doesn't show up after pressing VOL UP, VOL DOWN and POWER BUTTON altogether. It's just stucked at the Huawei boot logo...

I figured it out now haha...

• 2 weeks later...
Guest gzgzone

After the unlock bootloader part I'm suppose to start the phone by pressing volume down + power, and im suppose to be stuck on the huawei logo like berfore, but I'm not... It boots up every time. I tried it with usb plugged in and without. Am i suppose to disable fast boot? Please reply quickly, i don't wanna be stuck halfway through xD

Guest gzgzone

Disable Fast Boot / Pull battery !

Press and hold those buttons even after it shows "Huawei Ascend" for 10s

Thanks for your help :)

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Lucci

ProHunter - I used your App and tried to flash my Huawei T8833 (Y300) but the software did not find the cell phone.  I am using Windows XP laptop.  I can see the files in the cell phone and I tried other software to root the phone and rooted it with Kingo Android Root.  The main problem I have is when try to connect to Google Store it says "Market has stopped" always has said that.  The phone is from China Mobile but using now in USA.  Any suggestions?

Guest krux3r

ProHunter - I used your App and tried to flash my Huawei T8833 (Y300) but the software did not find the cell phone. I am using Windows XP laptop. I can see the files in the cell phone and I tried other software to root the phone and rooted it with Kingo Android Root. The main problem I have is when try to connect to Google Store it says "Market has stopped" always has said that. The phone is from China Mobile but using now in USA. Any suggestions?

What part of the unlocking bootloader you failed to do?

If DCunlocker failed to find your device or you got some errors, use this site: http://en.club.vmall.com/emotiondownload.php?mod=unlock&action=pre and just proceed to step where you insert the unlock code in the app.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Hello. I have a question. This program creates the bootloader code? Or you take the other somewhere. When I took my phone code huawei site.

Edited by AA9

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Taylin Govender

I don't think there is an app like this for G510,i made this only for Y300,because i have that phone,so i can't make app for G510,because i can't test it... :)

i used this same app on my G510 and it worled the only difference is i installed the G510's drivers and not the y300's

• 3 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...
Guest Cyber_Cool

greetings friend, I explain my problem when I put the mobile in bootloader mode i get the pink screen but once I get a black screen with a message Exception Update EMMC is readonly, you can not update your system Any idea what's wrong ? Does arrangement? Thanks to all

Guest Cyber_Cool

Hi everybody,i have made a small app for unlocking bootloader,flashing recovery,and rooting,i hope you will like it,and i hope it will help you.If there is some "bug",please report it to me,it's the first version,and I'm sleepy,so maybe i missed something...To install,just run .exe file :)

https://mega.co.nz/#!zI5XgA4S!YwI3ixgn-v4-yPNfQek6XCDW4NZkexD2fNdoVw77S68

Ignore tutorial inside app,use video i created :D

Video tutorial by me:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1VzAz0Vlax4&feature=youtu.be

IMPORTANT: Anyone who is using Windows 64bit have to install app first,and then cut the folder C:\\Program Files(x86)\Huawei Y300 AIO to C:\\Program Files\ :P

greetings friend, I explain my problem when I put the mobile in bootloader mode i get the pink screen but once I get a black screen with a message Exception Update EMMC is readonly, you can not update your system Any idea what's wrong ? Does arrangement? Thanks to all

• 1 month later...
Guest silviosav

Hi everybody,i have made a small app for unlocking bootloader,flashing recovery,and rooting,i hope you will like it,and i hope it will help you.If there is some "bug",please report it to me,it's the first version,and I'm sleepy,so maybe i missed something...To install,just run .exe file :)

https://mega.co.nz/#!zI5XgA4S!YwI3ixgn-v4-yPNfQek6XCDW4NZkexD2fNdoVw77S68

Ignore tutorial inside app,use video i created :D

Video tutorial by me:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1VzAz0Vlax4&feature=youtu.be

IMPORTANT: Anyone who is using Windows 64bit have to install app first,and then cut the folder C:\\Program Files(x86)\Huawei Y300 AIO to C:\\Program Files\ :P

Hi ProHunter, the mega link isn't available anymore. Can you update it? Thank you in advance.

• 8 months later...
  • 9 months later...