Keep WiFi on

Guest Tawsifp

Guest Tawsifp

When I turn my screen off the WiFi also goes off even though I have ticked the box to keep WiFi at all times. Is there any way to fix this?

I am on B199 repack if that makes any difference. It only started after I flashed this ROM. Apart from that, this stock ROM is amazing!

Guest Tawsifp

This is the development forum, do not make topics about your issues in the development forum. There is a place for that.

When did you become a mod? I posted here because it's more active than the non-dev section. I do know where to post and where not to. I just chose to post here.

Also, if anything is not necessary in this forum, it isn't my question, its your response.

not here... but - look for advenced options in wi-fi menu in settings :)

I did. That's where it says WiFi always on but it still goes off when I turn the screen off. Thanks for the input though.

Guest GAI4000

My wifi goes off if phone went into "deep sleep". For example i set to download on torent over night, and after 15-20 mins after i check phone wifi is off, and i need to reboot phone so i can connect again on my Home network. This is my issue on 11cm and 10.2 as well.