[DEV][ROM] [25.1] CyanogenMod 11.0 (Android 4.4.4)

Guest zeelog

Guest killadroid

Slight issue on lockscreen: the bottom of the clock numbers are cut off (only a few pixels in height).

More importantly, the issue with CM 10.2 rom from KonstaT, where the busy tone and call end tone would be heard from the speaker, is fixed! Great.

how to fix the noise?

Guest petros64

Great job developer :)

Just a small question.Does anyone try to change input method ?If I change the stock keyboard the back button stop responding. Anyone noticed that?

Guest elrond_bs

Hi,

please don't considder this a rant, just a question or info....

For the last 2 new versions I had issues with doing an update kind of installation, meaning cleaning caches only.

The last time it took about a night for the initial phase, this time the phone froze totally somewhen duting the night.

Is there no way other than doing a backup/restore to preserve my settins?

The golden rule of all ROMs: no wipe, no whine. If you haven't made a full wipe, including format of /system, you can't complain. :) Problems are always possible after update, even a relatively safe one.

Guest Fizziebaunz

sorry but this can't be true since the 3rd post only consists of screenshots.

The only hint I find is in the first post where he writes "Wipe Data/Factory Reset" but since this usually is only necessary when coming from a different rom or having a major change, I wanted to make sure .... and maybe zeelog might consider it an usability improvement.

my mistake..... it's in the 2nd post...

[11 JAN 14]

DOWNLOAD

md5: 4d9aa28743e80811e56200d641e56702

Further camcorder fixes (focus,timelapse)

Enabled transparent status/navbar (1)

Add option to disable navbar

Add new gapps package

Further fixes in gapps script noticably calendar

sync

* Format system (install rom + new gapps)

required for changes to take effect *

Guest keyboardshortcut

Good for you Fizz.. :)

I have to reboot this phone again.. and see if this is working... :huh:

Edited:

It's working well. Only superbeam is causing the problem. :D

Edited by keyboardshortcut

Just a small question.Does anyone try to change input method ?If I change the stock keyboard the back button stop responding. Anyone noticed that?

I'm using Swift Keyboard and everything works as it should, including back button.

Guest Fizziebaunz

media.process stopped working...getting this non-stop while launching mx player...but everything works fine ??

After a reboot everything returns to normal.... take heart.... hehehe rom is superb

Hi! i just need some advice on how to install 20.1 because i just came from 11.1 version. do i really need to factory reset again? or do i only need to * format system (install rom + new gapps)?
i just wanna know because i have already apps installed and contacs and messages in my device. thanks!

Guest Moldova

in my example everything was turned off, and activated airplane mode

in 12 hours battery from 47% drained to 18%

in_running_processes was only settings+ google services + android keyboard + mxplayer

i dont know why mxplayer was in processes because i have closed it

PS: as i remember camera worked fine only in original firmaware, elsewhere its a crap :ph34r:  or it allways was so

I had another battery drain, this time at night while the phone was supposed to be doing nothing.

AwHWFwQs.png

i closed all google services and proceses in RUNNING aps, for 20h only 8% battery used.

any ideas?

Guest yggdrasil31

How to Enabled transparent status/navbar... its not working for me

enable the developper options and then into "performance" enable "force high end graphic".

In the developper options, you can re-enable the eye-candy animations

I can confirm that alarm clock does not work with this rom if the phone is in sleep.

The alarm started only after I have turned on the screen and unlocked the phone.

(I'm using Good Morning app, but others reported the same for stock alarm clock and other apps)

I do not recommend this rom to anyone that depends on his phone for a wakeup alarm.

Edited by sharix

Guest Roeloff

I can confirm that alarm clock does not work with this rom if the phone is in sleep.

The alarm started only after I have turned on the screen and unlocked the phone.

(I'm using Good Morning app, but others reported the same for stock alarm clock and other apps)

I do not recommend this rom to anyone that depends on his phone for a wakeup alarm.

Have you changed the lowest CPU MHz to 122?

I had problems when I set it to 122 Mhz, now back at 245 Mhz and it's been fine.

Edited by Roeloff

I'm using the stock alarm clock in this ROM to wake me up every morning and I did not notice any problems with it. Works perfectly.

This is my port of CyanogenMod 11.0 for ZTE Blade.

Thanks for the hardwork.

The battery drain seems to be a little high tho. 22m screen on, 42 min awake and 10 hours deep sleep and I'm down to 9%. I've attached a BetterBatteryStats dump if it's any use. It could be my battery going bad too.. 24m/43m/10h and now down to 1%.. It seems to be running fine on 1% for now tho :)

The stock alarm clock works for me too.

EDIT: ~2hrs later, I'm still at 1%

Edited by Janil

I had another battery drain, this time at night while the phone was supposed to be doing nothing.

AwHWFwQs.png

wow strange bugs for everyone..

ill share my bugs too..

1. the media process

2. phone call ...2 secs delay...once i didnt get the phone call screen at all...thank god it wasnt a imp call

3. and of course teh universal random reboots...\

4. system.ui stopped working ...not quite often though

Have you changed the lowest CPU MHz to 122?

I had problems when I set it to 122 Mhz, now back at 245 Mhz and it's been fine.

No, I didn't change anything in Performance settings.

I'm using the stock alarm clock in this ROM to wake me up every morning and I did not notice any problems with it. Works perfectly.

The stock alarm clock works for me too.

I'll try the stock alarm clock then, see what happens

Guest elrond_bs

You know are using an experimental ROM, so you take the risk about alarms not working, etc. Keep this in mind. It's clearly written in the first post.