[G510/Y300] LeWa OS5 Official

Guest chasser

Guest chasser

Hi guys, it seems that Lewa OS 5 has an official version for Huawei G510 but it is for the Unicom Edition. Is it too difficult to port it for our networks? Will flashing the stock EU baseband solve the problem?

Here is the link from the official site: http://bbs.lewaos.com/down_detail.php?id=50

y2u8eden.jpgu8u3ana4.jpgnytamype.jpgjubanuvy.jpgScreenshot_2013-06-23-18-46-01.png

Edited by chasser

Guest at.great

Hi guys, it seems that Lewa OS 5 has an official version for Huawei G510 but it is for the Unicom Edition. Is it too difficult to port it for our networks? Will flashing the stock EU baseband solve the problem?

Here is the link from the official site: http://bbs.lewaos.com/down_detail.php?id=50

you can flash it to normal g510-0200 or -0100 just after flashing the rom flash this to fix the call and sms problem without touching your baseband.

lewacallfix.zip - 2.7 MB

• 2 weeks later...
Guest painteramit

you can flash it to normal g510-0200 or -0100 just after flashing the rom flash this to fix the call and sms problem without touching your baseband.

lewacallfix.zip - 2.7 MB

is this applicable to y300-0100 also?

Edit: Yes, it is working. :P  :D

Edited by painteramit

Guest Tommy21

It's hard to open keyboard on this rom,am i the only one experiencing this?Sometimes i needed 2-3 minutes just to send a message,it opens keyboard and after a second it closes without a reason.Second bug i've found was that whatsapp messages are received only when i open the app,but i think it's because of some security settings inside lewa,and i couldn't figure out what i need to change to fix it.Everything else was pretty much good,but i've returned to stock because of the keyboard.If anyone has problems flashing this rom through twrp,after wipe install lewa callfix,then lewa os5.I've wiped almost everything(int sd,external sd and sd ext wasn't touched),flashed callfix,then os,and after it again callfix just to make sure callfix is flashed ok.

Guest painteramit

works perfect. No reboots, everything works, even FM radio and camera.

though somewhat slow but aesthetically awesome.

no keyboard issue as experienced by Tommy21

• 4 weeks later...
Guest zsolt64555

Hi guys

I use this ROM few days ago, and now this is the best ROM for my y300

Everything is work, has Hungary keyboard(thanks)

Good appearance and smooth use

Battery usage the best of all!!!!

Thanks guys!!!

Amazing ROM!!!

Guest zsolt64555

Me too... :\

Because you must reboot to recovery after you maked wipe system,data,cache, and custom drives

when you wipe these the phone still use, or sense root permission therefore must you reboot once in recovery and now could install without fails!!!

then install lewacall fix and wipe dalvik cache

and reboot system

and voala, enjoy it!!!