[G510/Y300] LeWa OS5 Official

Guest chasser

I managed to finish the ROM download, installed it, works perfectly. I flashed the gapps too, the 4.1 version of course. Installed some apps, then it the Play Store updates itself to the latest version and now I can't seem to install any app update. It downloads only a part of the update and it stops. Is anyone having these issues?

Edited by IlRick

Guest rsgametech

I managed to finish the ROM download, installed it, works perfectly. I flashed the gapps too, the 4.1 version of course. Installed some apps, then it the Play Store updates itself to the latest version and now I can't seem to install any app update. It downloads only a part of the update and it stops. Is anyone having these issues?

I used TWRP.

I had an error also with a slim gapps. to get downloads from appstore.

Try this 

http://bbs.lewaos.com/down_detail.php?id=50

http://goo.im/gapps/gapps-jb-20121011-signed.zip

I also enabled root in options.

I then used appmaster to remove the Chinese apps to recycle bin.

(Baidu, baidu map, email, online video, weather, app store, reader, lewa player, browser, game center.)

No matter how many times i install I get to maybe 6-7th app install from play store and it gets hairy. downloads stay in a loop and apps won't install, not sure why it allows some apps to install and then fails. Gonna try MIUI. It's a pity I really like the OS as i used an apple for years and it's simplicity is easy on the eye I also got 8400 in antutu 1000 more than 4.4.2 kitkat.
Edited by rsgametech

• 1 month later...
Guest marking133

could anyone post the twrp version for ascend y300. i have tried but failed with error:some symlinks failed. i didn't wipe cust partition-does it make any difference?. thanks

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...