[ROM][JB][4.1.2][Y300]BaiduOS ROM V5.1

Guest TheKisama

Guest TheKisama

Yes, I am waiting as well. OP stated that he'll fix it although he didn't say when :wacko:. I looked up some videos on YT and found one guy running it on his Huawei honor with no lag so this means better performance on our phones, I guess :) (he also had 195MB free ram :D)

Edited by TheKisama

Mmmm, there are some chinas apps that are not deleted, i didnt tried a lot because i had a problem at home and i had to restore my backup, stock launcher (home) is not fast, i didnt tried 360 launcher, build.prop is messed up, double lines and other things, can be a good rom but needs to be cleaned

Edited by fonz93

Guest TheKisama

Mmmm, there are some chinas apps that are not deleted, i didnt tried a lot because i had a problem at home and i had to restore my backup, stock launcher (home) is not fast, i didnt tried 360 launcher, build.prop is messed up, double lines and other things, can be a good rom but needs to be cleaned

Ok thanks :D

So I'm sticking with FusionX then...

Guest TangerineTractor

Yeah, it works fine (theres a zip on the original thread to fix the phone hangup) but loads of chines stuff to delete... once done, it is nice and fast, but battery drain was massive.