[ROM][4.4.4][ALL] SlimKat 9.1 UNOFFICIAL [29/12/2015]

Guest chil360

Guest Charrua155

After a day of normal use, I see normal (even pretty good) battery drain. Check which account synchronizes what, advanced wifi settings, greenify what you can and brightness ( it's set a bit high for me)

Guest ziomiki77

hi everyone,

I have flashed rom with slim u8833 4.4.4. build 7.6 from TWRP 2.7.1.0

I noted th following bugs:

1. two games are blocked at boot. they run only if do not have to access at internet, eg in airplane mode or if I block it with a firewall!!!

2. slimcenter fails to connet and update: "cannot read slimOTA properly"

who can help me??

Guest spanitzer

How can I get an UI like in the screenshots in the first post? I mean the smaller elements. What is the correct DPI for that?

On SlimKat 2.4 the dpi are 180

Guest smokewalker

For some reason my g510-0100 seems to fail to connect to the mobile network. Happened on 7.4 and now on 7.6. Anyone also got this?

It seems I have to reboot and clear cache and dalvik to fix it, then on the next reboot it happens again. 

Guest domenico76

Hi Guy, A silly question.

When I long press the Home button all the open application appear on the left....

Is there any button (way) to close them all at once and not one by one, like in the stock is?

Thanks

Guest fonz93

Hi Guy, A silly question.

When I long press the Home button all the open application appear on the left....

Is there any button (way) to close them all at once and not one by one, like in the stock is?

Thanks

Do a pinch in

Guest LordMCDonald

3 solutions possible :

1.Install a camera App from the Play Store

2. Waiting

3. Wipe Cache and Data of the camera Apk then remove the App via Slimsizer/Slimcenter and then flash the same version as a Update via Recovery (doesn't work always)

Now using 7.6 for about 4 days, everything works fine so far.

Just wondering a little bit about the accuracy of the battery charge indicator:

This morning I could watch the percentage changing from 16% to 34% within a second. (I never knew my charger is so fast!)

There are some postings about Slimkat on G510 with people complaining about battry drain proceeding in big steps:

Maybe it wasn´t the device consuming power in big steps, but the charge indicator/sensor erroneously showing  big steps...