[ROM][4.4.4][ALL] SlimKat 9.1 UNOFFICIAL [29/12/2015]

Guest chil360

Guest cybersquatter

tested  SlimDEV-u8833-4.4.4.build.8.1.20140926-CHIL360 on g510. Works perfectly. But 200 dpi is a very small :-)

UPD: sorry, luca020400, - it's misprint :-)

Edited by cybersquatter

TEST BUILD: SlimDEV-u8833-4.4.4.build.8.1.20140926-CHIL360.zip

I have just uploaded a test build which has a few kernel updates including the updated KGSL patch posted by moddingg33k a couple of weeks ago.

This build also replaces the Adreno blobs with those from the Nokia X which are newer and seem to work without any other changes required :D

I have also pulled in a few recent updates from Dazzozo's repos - my next G510 build should have NFC support (thanks to Y300-0100).

The newer adreno blobs do have an effect...

On my release builds, if I try to play Angry Birds Go! the game loads to the menu screen (you can hear the music) but the screen remains black. With this test build, the display works and the game is playable!

Please test and let me know what you find with these adreno blobs. If there are no negative effects I will use them in my release builds.

Note: My 'SlimDEV' test builds contain a few additional patches to set up the rom for some of my personal preferences e.g. 200dpi, root enabled by default, unknown sources enabled etc.

I do a clean install? install without factory reset? Or install sobre previous version?

Guest MagsterIRL

Lads, In first place Thank You very much for all this job you have done. Thanks for my old G330 support. I just flashed Slimkat u8825 7.9 yesterday and it works like a charm. Unfortunately there was new 8.0 but the file was corrupted. I know is fixed now.... but I don't think so there is major changes between 7.9 and 8.0 ? Can I find somewhere what is new in 8.0? Thanks a lot.

Guest webmariner87

I install 8.1 for y300 and my mini opera is change, is this normaly ? Maybe because of DPI ?

Sent from my Ascend Y300 using MoDaCo mobile app

Yes, if u change the dpi to 240 u will fix it

In 7.9 i have the white boxes bug on image, only if i do a pinch in to zoom. I use cm browser.

However thanks to chil for the good work. This rom is fast and stable, i didn't expect to enjoy kk on my y300 :)

Guest ascendtomy

@chil360

8.1 DEV Build is fantastic! Faster then any CM 10.1! Faster then any ROM for this device! I don't have bugs, everything is working perfect. This is what we wailt all the time, thanks men!

Edited by ascendtomy