[ROM][4.4.4][ALL] SlimKat 9.1 UNOFFICIAL [29/12/2015]

Guest chil360

Guest alicheusz

I'm puzzled once again that some people ate having weird and bad problems whilst others don't have any problems at all.

There isn't anything like quality control. No systematic procedure to reproduce bug. So it look like they appear random. Everyone uses phone differently. They use different network, set different settings, have different usage patterns, different software installed and have different revisions. You are imply that others must make something wrong because your usage don't produce bugs, but your way of using this phone don't represent every possible scenario.

There isn't anything like quality control. No systematic procedure to reproduce bug. So it look like they appear random. Everyone uses phone differently. They use different network, set different settings, have different usage patterns, different software installed and have different revisions. You are imply that others must make something wrong because your usage don't produce bugs, but your way of using this phone don't represent every possible scenario.

U know what?

I'm gonna keep my mouth shut because I'm really sick of people slagging this rom off or finding fault with it or criticising people who say they dont have problems.

This is the most stable kit kat available for y300 at the moment.

End of story but if my usage isn't a true representation of usage then I don't know what is and I have no right to come here saying slimkat work really great for me?

But what do I know?

I'm a silly old man living in a geeks world and I'm just showing a little interest in something worthwhile.

I'm sorry I made that point and put someone's nose out of joint.

Guest Silencer96

Ivan, keep doing your thing, bud. These trolls don't know a helpful person when they see one. 

Great rom, by the way. Everything works immaculately. With that said, I'd greatly appreciate a "clear all" icon for the recent apps section. Having to swipe them out one by one is arduous. 

Edited by Silencer96

I'm having to keep switching my WiFi back on because its switching itself off.

Strangely started doing this after reflashing slimkat after trying that AOSBP ROM.

Everything great apart from WiFi.

Oh.

I suppose by reporting some random bug tommy21 is going to call me idiotic?

Not interested in playing silly games so I'll ignore what you say and you ignore what I say and there shouldn't be any other problems.

Unless you want me to report you to the moderators?

Guest Romagnolo1973

Ivan, keep doing your thing, bud. These trolls don't know a helpful person when they see one. 

Great rom, by the way. Everything works immaculately. With that said, I'd greatly appreciate a "clear all" icon for the recent apps section. Having to swipe them out one by one is arduous. 

Yes, a purge icon on recent apps + RadioFM and this SlimKat will be the best rom for Y300

Guest SaurabhRCk

Yes, a purge icon on recent apps + RadioFM and this SlimKat will be the best rom for Y300

use gravity box [kk] module for xposed. you can find many option to customise the rom! 

Guest Romagnolo1973

use gravity box [kk] module for xposed. you can find many option to customise the rom! 

yes I konwn, I have use it on the FusionX, but will be better have this purge button n the rom more than charge a third party framework in a beta rom, is not the best for stability

Guest gregySK

Gravitybox(KK) installs the back, home and options buttons on my screen, where i can find the option to remove that buttons?

Look at the screenshot,these option must be disabled.post-1034795-13913460921987_thumb.jpg