Root/Install Custom Rom

Guest Boromir45

Guest Boromir45

Hi,

I've just unlocked my bootloader on my Ascend G510 now I want to root the phone, bang on CWM or TWRP then install a custom ROM but there doesn't seem to be any clear guidelines on how to do this.

Obviously, I don't want to brick my phone but I would like the opportunity to play about with the selection of Custom Roms that are out there.

The phone is G510-0100 running B193 build and apart from the unlocked bootloader and a SIM unlock - nothing has changed so any help you can give me would be most appreciated.

Also, with regard to CWM or TWRP, which would be the best to use and any suggestions as to which ROM will give me a pure Android feel would be welcome too.

Cheers

Hi,

I've just unlocked my bootloader on my Ascend G510 now I want to root the phone, bang on CWM or TWRP then install a custom ROM but there doesn't seem to be any clear guidelines on how to do this.

Obviously, I don't want to brick my phone but I would like the opportunity to play about with the selection of Custom Roms that are out there.

The phone is G510-0100 running B193 build and apart from the unlocked bootloader and a SIM unlock - nothing has changed so any help you can give me would be most appreciated.

Also, with regard to CWM or TWRP, which would be the best to use and any suggestions as to which ROM will give me a pure Android feel would be welcome too.

Cheers

Hi...

Here is a guide to G510

And this guide is for the Y300 but too is applicable to G510 device.

I recomend install TWRP recovery and Fusion X rom...

Cheers.!