[Q] Adjusting Sound

Guest Scopewiz

Guest Scopewiz

Hi all,

Does anybody know if at all possible there is a way to adjust the default speaker volume, I've had a look threw the build.prop but found no values to change. I find the volume when watching Netflix etc to be rather low from the speaker and just looking to try and increase it beyond the default which it's currently set to.

Thanks in Advance.

Guest ZolaIII

Hi all,

Does anybody know if at all possible there is a way to adjust the default speaker volume, I've had a look threw the build.prop but found no values to change. I find the volume when watching Netflix etc to be rather low from the speaker and just looking to try and increase it beyond the default which it's currently set to.

Thanks in Advance.

I use a Viper4Android FX so Google it the official trade is on XDA & reed the details about settings!

Guest Scopewiz

@Zolalll - I installed the viper4android fx and it doesn't seem to of done anything regarding increasing the phones speaker volumes, Did you get much gain?

Guest ZolaIII

@Zolalll - I installed the viper4android fx and it doesn't seem to of done anything regarding increasing the phones speaker volumes, Did you get much gain?

Not that much around 30%.

I am currently playing with slim I can tomorrow post you my settings if you want!?

On the other hand I have a cristal clear & quality sound. You really can't get much more from external speaker more than that will case a distortion like on some CMs that go more than that.

Guest Scopewiz

Not that much around 30%.

I am currently playing with slim I can tomorrow post you my settings if you want!?

On the other hand I have a cristal clear & quality sound. You really can't get much more from external speaker more than that will case a distortion like on some CMs that go more than that.

I've just tried altering the build.prop like advised and that seems to of made a change nothing dramatic but a noticeable gain on external. Thanks for the advice