Need help please! Ascend y300 (no root just standard)

Guest Jordanwest1998

Guest Jordanwest1998

Huawei ascend y300. Part of screen does not work but sometimes it does... i cant use the "t" "f" or "c" button on the keyboard but it goes through the whole screen so i can't do much on the phone. It sometimes work by when I lock then unlock phone but it hasn't worked this time :( i haven't attempted to root the device as i don't want to risk it... i cant send phone back as I got no warranty and i got this as a Christmas present so i don't have the receipt for it :( is this a software problem or have i just f*cked it by dropping it?

Huawei ascend y300. Part of screen does not work but sometimes it does... i cant use the "t" "f" or "c" button on the keyboard but it goes through the whole screen so i can't do much on the phone. It sometimes work by when I lock then unlock phone but it hasn't worked this time :( i haven't attempted to root the device as i don't want to risk it... i cant send phone back as I got no warranty and i got this as a Christmas present so i don't have the receipt for it :( is this a software problem or have i just f*cked it by dropping it?

That must not be a software problem.

But try doing a Hard Reset! by UPDATE.APP