[ROM][4.1.2][2014/03/02][STABLE] FluffyRom v2

Guest Dani2014

Guest SaurabhRCk

i have none bugs on my device ;)

thnx! another query, when CeXstel will release an update for his kernel, I will be able to flash it right away with out any problem right?? 

Guest Dani2014

thnx! another query, when CeXstel will release an update for his kernel, I will be able to flash it right away with out any problem right?? 

sure u can flash every cexstel update without problems :)

Guest Dani2014

Nice update i love this rom, White status bar is cool but clock is in color blue :(

yes ... i can't compile the framwork at home ... my pc is not so good...

tomorrow i'm @ work ... i'll make a little update with white colorized clock :)

Guest Domino2115
You mean without tabs in notificationbar? - Download THIS ZIP-FILE - boot into recovery - flash the zip file - rebbot and enjoy :)
thanks. You are best:) btw will you make on kernel like help ceastel with oc or something like that? Edited by Domino2115

Guest Gliwusss

I know that this may by difficult, but I'm only asking. Could you add option to enable/disable tabs in notification bar, setup that tabs and choose which of them will be visible and invisible? :)

Guest Scopewiz

@Dani2014 - Is there anyway the build.prop can be accessed to change the default storage as i'm not running a SD-Card in my device and installed this via adb sideloader, All is working well but have no access to the build.prop as ES file explorer is not installed and the current file manager you install within your rom doesnt allow me to get into the /device folder as it keeps telling me there's no SD card avaliable.

Edit

I've managed to  change the line

ro.vold.switchablepair=/storage/sdcard0,/storage/sdcard1

and its let me read the internal storage as the main storage but won't install anything it just freezes, Any ideas?

Edit

After editing the above line all seems to be working now after a delay, I hope you did'nt mind me making some minor changes.. I have to admit its an awesome ROM and i'm loving your work! :D

Edited by Scopewiz

hey guys, can you help me a bit?

I installed the Kitkat Cm11 by nighty and have the twrp 2.6.3.3.

I am getting random reboots , so i want to downgrade to this Fluffy rom. I am new to the custom rom world so any suggestions i appreciate. As i understand, i need to put this custom rom on sd card, , clean cache,format,  and then install the zip from the recovery?

Btw, not sure if i understand correct, I need to install the file from  Update 2 and then the update 3 right ( i can skip the update 1).

So i need to install the rom, the wifi fix, update 2 , update 3 . Correct? :p

thx 

Guest Scopewiz

hey guys, can you help me a bit?

I installed the Kitkat Cm11 by nighty and have the twrp 2.6.3.3.

I am getting random reboots , so i want to downgrade to this Fluffy rom. I am new to the custom rom world so any suggestions i appreciate. As i understand, i need to put this custom rom on sd card, , clean cache,format,  and then install the zip from the recovery?

Btw, not sure if i understand correct, I need to install the file from  Update 2 and then the update 3 right ( i can skip the update 1).

So i need to install the rom, the wifi fix, update 2 , update 3 . Correct? :P

thx 

If your using TWRP just put the required files onto your root of the sd card (For a clean install you need ROM file, Update 2 and Update 3. Once there moved onto the SD card reboot into recovery and clean your Cache's then proceed with installing, once the Rom is completed it'll ask for a reboot just ignore that and carry on with Update 2 and then Update 3 but during those installs don't tick the box's that say wipe dalvich cache etc.

Guest Scopewiz

After a few alterations to run without an SD card all was looking good until I tried to download a file with dolphin browser and it said I couldn't without an SD card, is there away around this? Also I've noticed some games won't run or installed additional data I presume this is because there is no SD card valid.

Edit

I finally resolved the issue the additional edit was in vold.fstab so all working well, keep up the good work mate its very smooth and impressive!

Edited by Scopewiz

Guest SoI-Ieil-A

Nice Rom... Flashed Today..But I have a Problem: When Connecting Phone To PC noting Happen..I.ve flashed Rom-Update1-2 and 3...Any Solutions? :(

Edited by SoI-Ieil-A

Guest Dani2014

Danny2014 its possible to change Apollo for Smart player? I can't get themes in smart launcher, or smart have better sound that Apollo?

The sound is better ... smart player use another sound framework (installed with this rom) appollo dont support this sound framework :(

Guest Dani2014

Nice Rom... Flashed Today..But I have a Problem: When Connecting Phone To PC noting Happen..I.ve flashed Rom-Update1-2 and 3...Any Solutions? :(

deinstall huawei usb driver from pc - install usb drivers again and connect your g510 ... works for me ;)

Edited by Dani2014

Guest Dani2014

...  ES file explorer is not installed and the current file manager you install within your rom doesnt allow me to get into the /device folder ...

- open mi file explorer

- goto settings

- change startfolder to "/"

hope this helps :D

Guest Dani2014

today it's my birthday ... i do nothig for this rom

but tomorrow i'll make a major update:

- put some apps in data (for delete if you don't need an app)

- newer app versions

- and many more

have a nice day ..

today i'm offline ;)

Guest kamiljp

today it's my birthday ... i do nothig for this rom

but tomorrow i'll make a major update:

- put some apps in data (for delete if you don't need an app)

- newer app versions

- and many more

have a nice day ..

today i'm offline ;)

Happy birthday Dani! Have fun! ;)