[ROM][4.1.2][2014/03/02][STABLE] FluffyRom v2

Guest Dani2014

Guest Scopewiz

I have a problem. wifi disconnects after a few minutes I have it set always active. Install fixwifi.zip and the problem persists. If you can help me. Thank you in advance. Good ROM. I have a Y300-0100

Remove the saved connection in your WiFi and then load up into recovery wipe your dalvic and cache partition and then proceed to reflash the WiFi fix if using twrp when your flashing the fix make sure the dalvic/cache isn't ticked.

Guest Dani2014

After v2 description ... sounds good ... I look forward to trying it !

Good luck !

At the moment i test all modifications

after this i post screenshoots and tomorrow uploading the rom :)

Guest pixiebob

i think ... its awesome smooth

very impatient to test it.

it's coming at the right time for me need to do a fresh install.

thank you dani for all

Edited by pixiebob

Guest Gliwusss

mm is a good rom but still can't play modern combat 4 with no lag :/

for playing modern combat 4 like games with no lag - choose other device... Devs are amazing and can.improve performance, but they aren't magicans ;p Edited by Gliwusss

Guest Scopewiz

mm is a good rom but still can't play modern combat 4 with no lag :/

Set your CPU governor to Itellidemand and your I/O Scheduler to Demand, Change your Zram to 26% and then install Simple Root Swap from the play store and make a swap file of 300mb make sure you tick apply on boot.

Once complete reboot the phone let it settle and then try run Modern Combat 4 again see if that helps at all :)

Guest LLiLiTo

Set your CPU governor to Itellidemand and your I/O Scheduler to Demand, Change your Zram to 26% and then install Simple Root Swap from the play store and make a swap file of 300mb make sure you tick apply on boot.

Once complete reboot the phone let it settle and then try run Modern Combat 4 again see if that helps at all :)

oh thanks i will try on v2 because i back slimkat :3

Guest catone37

Dani, if "I Have Many reboots and crashes (samsung apps)", why not quit the "samsung launcher" and samsung app's? Who wants, you can do an "Addon" separately. Do not make a ROM with charged things! Nova is easy and smooth.

In my opinion, "Nova Launcher, Trebuchet Launcher and Samsung Galaxy S4 Launcher" is already to much. Also "Xperia Keyboard" eat more RAM and "Auto Brightness" found in main CM10 settings.

Sorry, but we really need a good and smooth ROM.

Thank you

Edited by catone37

Guest Scopewiz

Dani, if "I Have Many reboots and crashes (samsung apps)", why not quit the "samsung launcher" and samsung app's? Who wants, you can do an "Addon" separately. Do not make a ROM with charged things! Nova is easy and smooth.

In my opinion, "Nova Launcher, Trebuchet Launcher and Samsung Galaxy S4 Launcher" is already to much. Also "Xperia Keyboard" eat more RAM and "Auto Brightness" found in main CM10 settings.

Sorry, but we really need a good and smooth ROM.

Thank you

Just run your required launcher and make sure its set as the default and then remove the others from the system/app folder. (I personally find Apex launcher to be the smoothest)

Regarding keyboard I removed that and installed the Google keyboard as I find it a lot less of a memory hog and smoother.

Auto brightness app can also be removed if need be and just use the systems own auto brightness, all of which can be done threw your system/app folder or with the use of Titanium Backup or such apps.

Edited by Scopewiz

for playing modern combat 4 like games with no lag - choose other device... Devs are amazing and can.improve performance, but they aren't magicans ;p

You are wrong,no need for beter phone for that game,b199 run modern combat 4 smoth,checked.

Guest Dani2014

Just run your required launcher and make sure its set as the default and then remove the others from the system/app folder. (I personally find Apex launcher to be the smoothest)

Regarding keyboard I removed that and installed the Google keyboard as I find it a lot less of a memory hog and smoother.

Auto brightness app can also be removed if need be and just use the systems own auto brightness, all of which can be done threw your system/app folder or with the use of Titanium Backup or such apps.

- Nova launcher is a little bit smoother than apex ;)

- in v2 both keyboards integrated

- Auto brightness can be delete in v2 (some apps in user data for delete) ;)

Guest Dani2014

Kernel cextel 0.60 is avalible

I'll test it but v058 and v059 have a bootloop on my rom

if v06 better i include this kernel ...

i found the bootloop problem: if i activate zram i can't reboot ,,, not funny :(

Guest Scopewiz

- Nova launcher is a little bit smoother than apex ;)

- in v2 both keyboards integrated

- Auto brightness can be delete in v2 (some apps in user data for delete) ;)

I managed to remove Auto Brightness app with no issues and a few slight build.prop tweaks, I've also reverted back to the SD card being external rather then internal as i think using the SD card as the internal storage opens yourself up to alot of issues (Write speed, Read speed and Classes)