[ROM][4.1.2][2014/03/02][STABLE] FluffyRom v2

Guest Dani2014

Guest catone37

What mean release candidate?

Abbreviates as RC, a release candidate is a version of a program or software that is functional but not quite ready to be released to the consumer market. Often, glitches and issues with the software are known to the developer, and those issues need to be fixed before the developer releases the product to a sample of consumers for the next phase of development, beta testing.

Guest catone37

how can i change notification toogles to original cm10 toogle?

Toggles-Holo [symAnd].zip  Install from custom recovery: CWM or TWRP. After applying the * zip: wipe cache and dalvik cache in advance, fix permissions and reboot.

Edited by catone37

Guest extendedtn

fantastic speed rom. how i can remove all notification modifications? i realy need you rom + clear cm interface and cm/FusionX notification widget/settings for widget.

sorry for my english and big thanks you for hard work

update: =( minigore 2 (game) is crushing on 1-2 launch and play on 3 launch and crushing on 4 launch, mx player video streaming is realy bad, 2 hour ago i use fusionX and mx player+russian stream portal and video open in 1-3 seconds but with you rom video not open 2-3 min - i try it 10 times=(

i open video files on my pc into wi-fi lan and video files over 700mb open very long time and have lags

please sorry for english

Edited by extendedtn

Guest Dani2014

This ROM (v2) is fantastic ... I have not seen anything like it. I used over 200 ROMs, including each update, but this is the friendliest, smoothest and stable. Quickoffice...oaw !

A big thank you!

that is the reason why I created this rom :) BIG THANKS!

hi tanks for this wonderful rom!!!! ...it is very smooth and stable.

when do you do you think will come out the release candidate??

some features ar not included (tabbed settings etc.)

in release candidate are all settings! I make a full rom and a update for stable ;)

Edited by Dani2014

Guest Dani2014

sorry, i do not see any file explorer.

sorry ... :D i insert this in release update :D

@ the moment pls use root explorer from playstore (free) or other filebrowser

Guest Dani2014

fantastic speed rom. how i can remove all notification modifications? i realy need you rom + clear cm interface and cm/FusionX notification widget/settings for widget.

sorry for my english and big thanks you for hard work

update: =( minigore 2 (game) is crushing on 1-2 launch and play on 3 launch and crushing on 4 launch, mx player video streaming is realy bad, 2 hour ago i use fusionX and mx player+russian stream portal and video open in 1-3 seconds but with you rom video not open 2-3 min - i try it 10 times=(

i open video files on my pc into wi-fi lan and video files over 700mb open very long time and have lags

please sorry for english

sorry on my device works really great.

i use mx player for german streams - okay open it after 5-10 seconds but in HD Ôo

Games ar crashing not on my phone .. i have tested with candy crush saga, katapult king, farm hereos saga, bejeweled blitz and many more. all games are without lag ;)

btw.: 700 mb files ar very large ... this phone have not big RAM :D

Guest Dani2014

so i can flash whit CWM ?

the toggles are not like stock huawei ? please answer

view in comments there are a flashable zip file from fluffy rom v1 with original toogles - works on v2 too

Guest Dani2014

hmmmmm... ok, i try reinstall rom and install all app without titanium backup

titanium backup is the problem ... old files make a new rom laggy ;)

Guest Naikkon

view in comments there are a flashable zip file from fluffy rom v1 with original toogles - works on v2 too

where are those comments ?! i can find them ! i'm noob sorry