Audio Engine help!

Guest Miggas

Guest Miggas

hi guys,

next week i'm getting a Huawei Ascend G510 and I wanted to know if there are any sound engines, like AC!D Audio, Awesome Beats Audio, Infinity Sound Enhance, etc. that work 100%.

if there are, can you guys post saying the name of the audio engine and with what ROM or MOD you're using, plz and thx

Guest Miggas

most Roms have DSP Manager included, it's equalizer app for all system so it's like sound engine :)

I know that, but still I wanted a sound engine like the ones I mentioned above because they deliver a "powerfuler" and Crispier sound compared to the one that already comes with certain ROMs

For example: I have a Vodafone Smart Mini with a Cyanogenmod based ROM, and it comes with a DSP Manager from Cyanogenmod but still I installed Awesome Beats Audio and it delivered a sound around 2 to 3 times better.

Sorry for bad English 'cause I'm Portuguese 

Guest Miggas

Do try out Vipers4Android FX!

With convolution matrix kernel's you can get it to sound as you like it...

I'll try that

But can you post a link to the kernel plz?

thx

Guest adeii

I'm interesting to make InfraRed transmitter, like IR Droid and use it as TV remote.

But voltage between left and right channel oh headphones when playing sound on Apolo on max. is 0,4 mV.

I can not amplify it enough to drive amp.transistor to turn on IR LED. Is there any software & hardware solution to use IR droid?

Huawei Y300-0100, CM 10.2