[ROM][Dragonsphere Team][B2G][HTML5][NO ANDROID]Firefox OS [OFICIAL BUILD][B009](NEW UPDATE:Flasheable+APN FIX)

Guest infernape763

Guest TayoOnabule

i don't know because i don't need this but i think it will be work.

I don't believe it will. Firefox is written in html, so the text sizes will be controlled by CSS inside each app, and the text size is scaled specifically for lower end 140dpi screens. 

So to change the dpi, you'd have to go inside each app, and change the css. Which is why even on nexus devices (devices with huge dedicated communities) no ones bothered doing it - It's just too difficult

Guest TayoOnabule

hmm, you right. I edit build.prop and flash again but no diffrents and nothing change

Pity :/ hopefully this'll be changed in an update from mozilla, it really limits the OS 

Guest zulwiczek

I tested rom for one day and i found small bugs:
1) When i flash FF there is no RIL but audio works,but when then flash baseband the ril works,can send message but audio dont work and cant call.
2)The wallpapers is always in low quality.
3)When i restart phone some settings not save and reset,like like time,keyboard settings

Guest PrinceEndymion88

I've ported this rom to Huawei Ascend G330 and all works :D Also the SIM :D

Edited by PrinceEndymion88

Guest zulwiczek

Luca, what about audio? Works?..If on g330 works good then why on G510 don't work? Phones are very similar...

Edited by zulwiczek

Guest andrea2107

It works because firefox OS is based on ICS and princedmyon(i can't write it hahaha)used our ICS stock drivers (audio and SIM[libcm.so] drivers )

Guest infernape763

It works because firefox OS is based on ICS and princedmyon(i can't write it hahaha)used our ICS stock drivers (audio and SIM[libcm.so] drivers )

Thanks for the tip, you have given me the job :)

Guest andrea2107
Thanks for the tip, you have given me the job :)
And i will give you another job XD plz add italian, there are so many italian user here ;) Edit:this guy fixed RIL on y300 ICS,i think he can help you http://www.modaco.com/index.php?/topic/366100-%5BROM%5D-G510-Android-ICS-4.0.4#entry2177320 Post number 27 ;) . Edited by andrea2107

Guest TayoOnabule

thanks, now sent you a private message

And i will give you another job XD plz add italian, there are so many italian user here ;)

Edit:this guy fixed RIL on y300 ICS,i think he can help you http://www.modaco.com/index.php?/topic/366100-%5BROM%5D-G510-Android-ICS-4.0.4#entry2177320

Post number 27 ;)

yeah, i only got the sim to be recognised, but calls never worked.