[ROM][4.1.1][Y300/G510] FusionX Reborn - Development Ended.

Guest Syssx420

Guest Syssx420

Allright guys I'm pausing the development of this ROM for now. There is a lot of reasons. One of the is that H3ros is working on a pure AOSP ROM for our Y300 devices and he said that he will allow people to modify it. Another one is that Xposed has a lot of issues with new version now (already posled logcats on xposed forums). And main one is that I will have exams from 05.21 to 06.18.

To fix HKthemeManager reinstall it with this: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B-U7pCNeAa0ka3VJWXMxYlVQRGM/edit?usp=sharing

Edited by Syssx420

Guest SH3H1

Take your time :)

Life is more important than ROMs !!

I wish H3ROS finds the reason why the CM10 And CM10.1 get the smoother UI !

Best of luck for you both guys !

Guest Syssx420

I will just make a quick patch today that will repair all bugs mentioned in first post.

Edit: Ok so last patch for a long time arrived with bugfixes.

Edited by Syssx420

Guest FesterX

New guy here, quick question :)

If i do a full wipe, sd card and everything, how do i transfer rom to the root of sd card so i can start a clean install ?

Also, how do i completly remove Nova Launcher so i can install prime version ?

Regards.

Guest LotR656
New guy here, quick question :) If i do a full wipe, sd card and everything, how do i transfer rom to the root of sd card so i can start a clean install ? Also, how do i completly remove Nova Launcher so i can install prime version ? Regards.
Use USB cable to solve that. -connect phone to pc -find your sd card and format -copy the rom from pc on sd -unplug usb cable -start recovery -wipe everything, except sd card (it is already formated on pc) -install rom -wipe dalvik and cache -reboot. About Nova, if you bougt it on google play i think it will auto-update, but if you download from somewhere, try to install it like app. If that doesnt work, tell me and i will tell you what to do. Edited by LotR656

Guest TayoOnabule

Allright guys I'm pausing the development of this ROM for now. There is a lot of reasons. One of the is that H3ros is working on a pure AOSP ROM for our Y300 devices and he said that he will allow people to modify it. Another one is that Xposed has a lot of issues with new version now (already posled logcats on xposed forums). And main one is that I will have exams from 05.21 to 04.18.

To fix HKthemeManager reinstall it with this: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B-U7pCNeAa0ka3VJWXMxYlVQRGM/edit?usp=sharing

Good luck with your exams bro!

Guest Romagnolo1973

Xposed has important issue, so better stay with 5.1 till they solve or forever (with the old 5.1 everything is working well so change is not needed)

Guest Romagnolo1973

Performance Control Update:

Is not mandatory because there are not such great new features but if someone wanna get Fusion updated ....

How to update: WORKING TESTED BY ME

uninstall old version, install the new one, if there is a popup telling you there is no root permission, open SuperSU, delete the old Performance Control Item chosing forgot permission, oper PC and get new root acces to the app at the superSU popup.

Download New version

http://forum.xda-developers.com/devdb/project/?id=600#downloads

Changelog:

v2.1.19 [20.05.2014]

• added LiveOC support (not tested) - CPU Advanced TAB
  • changed boot toasts with notificaton
  • changed app icon
  • added option to restore settings from init.d script (some settings may be overwrited by system) - App Settings menu
Edited by Romagnolo1973

Guest domenico76

Thanks Romagnolo,

Sorry for the silly question: Do you suggest staying on 1.1.15 or moving to 2.0.1 as reference to dowload?

Ciao

Guest Romagnolo1973

2.0.1 has the same stability but with issue solved and is faster, so for me 2.0.1 is the winner :-)

Nova launcher 3 beta seems working well, I'm testing it

Edited by Romagnolo1973

Guest fonz93

Why games lagg on this ROM?, i mean when i was on stock.. playing was more smoothly.. any tip?

It's because Syssx420 use this gpu value on this line: "debug.composition.8x25.type=gpu", it disables gpu overlay and is not useful because it overcharges gpu, i suggest you to modify it with this: "debug.composition.8x25.type=dyn"

Edited by fonz93

Guest domenico76

Hi Guys, 

I have installed Fusion X reborn 2.01, but now I am experiencing a strange condition... after 1 day of usage

When moving to Xposed Installer and then Framework ( i want to try adding the % for battery though module)  it happens that I read that Xposed is not compatible with SDK Android 16 and I cannot install/ update anymore.

So it looks like  Xposed is not working anymore to me

Is it normal to you?

Have I to do something more....

Thanks in advance for the collaboration,

Ciao, 

Domenico

Guest squal

Hi Guys,

I have installed Fusion X reborn 2.01, but now I am experiencing a strange condition... after 1 day of usage

When moving to Xposed Installer and then Framework ( i want to try adding the % for battery though module) it happens that I read that Xposed is not compatible with SDK Android 16 and I cannot install/ update anymore.

So it looks like Xposed is not working anymore to me

Is it normal to you?

Have I to do something more....

Thanks in advance for the collaboration,

Ciao,

Domenico

try go to page 31...and find my post... Edited by squal