Q. Need some Help

Guest Naikkon

Guest Naikkon

So this is my problem.

i'm using Stock B195 and i don't like the normal status bar [signal/clock] the blue color is very booring can some Developer make the status bar whit like KK rom's ?

Guest ZolaIII

CM10 and CM10.1 are bugfree... and stock roms are laggy since it doesn't have full hwa

Nothing comes close to the performance & especially battery life (RIL related) of stock normally paired with costume kernel.

The wrong feeling that CMs are fast is related to no animations used on transitions, truth is that they are up to 40% slower in runtime thanks to pore optimized bionic libs used in them. :P

Guest ZolaIII

So no one can make the status bar white. Who i have to ask via P.M to help me whit it ?

How about that you Google it & reed?

Or that's to hard for you!?

Guest Naikkon

i don't know how to decompilate APK's so i'm asking a developer who knows to help me. You are a developer ? if so you can help me ? if not please don't flame this topic. thx

Guest porozex

i don't know how to decompilate APK's so i'm asking a developer who knows to help me. You are a developer ? if so you can help me ? if not please don't flame this topic. thx

if your stock rom is rooted xposed framework+ gravity box should help you :D

Guest Naikkon

i try Gravity box but i have enabled % from build.prop but whit gravity the % remains blue. is ugly and i don't whant to instal gravity