install original rom after install custom rom on huawei

Guest zxo004

Guest zxo004

this way is for devices which show failed message when trying to upgrade original mod firmware on your huawei devices also another.

download this program:

http://www.modaco.com/index.php?app=core&module=attach&section=attach&attach_id=91275

install program and open the program and select your phone moddle and then open update.APP file where download for devices.

select all file where show in program and right click and select create flashable file and save on computer.

then copy this file to phone and flash this file with twrp or cwm recovery.

enjoy.

Edited by zxo004

Guest painteramit

Hi,

I've downloaded the original firmware and trying to create a flashable zip using the program you mentioned, but is not showing the mobile model number I am using (Ascend Y300 (U8833))

any suggestion?

post-1022972-0-19601900-1399528755_thumb

Guest barnir

im having issue updating my stock rom, but the update file that my OTA download is a zip, and i get an error like i posted alredy on froum

Heya guys im using stock rom from MEO in portugal on my Y300, im trying to update using OTA (i dont know where to get the oficial update from MEO without OTA) and when it restart on recovery i get something like this:

Checking patch files... assert failedapply_patch_check("/fat/image/amshd.mbn", "hash code", "hash code")

and it reboots without update, i have the update.zip that OTA downloaded on my internal memory, can you guys give me any help about this?