Coolpad F1 8297w - Review / Info / Software / Custom Roms

Guest dakok

Guest 77chedu

Updates (I dont know what, sry)

AOSP maucat https://yadi.sk/d/lyakJ_MFd7TTo (google translate: Make changes to the application and lokskrin Mms.Dobavil skrinshoty)

Infocus maucat https://yadi.sk/d/OB18XOpWdKRM3

I haven't tried the infocus port, but the AOSP is a keeper, at least for me

But I still don't see any major difference between the releases except for the change of launcher

It would be great a rom's write-up, or, at least, a log with the changes.

Guest firuromania

Ladies and gentlemen,we have a Winner!The InFocus Maucat is the Winner,surprising clean AOSP,all is working,dont know about battery life!I like their UI,something like material design.

Guest 77chedu

"Reboot" power menu option stays in Russian in that aosp, no matter the selected language. Does anyone know how I can change it without decompiling?

Infocus or AOSP?

With AOSP I just changed the "ru" entries in the build prop, with my locale before flashing

======================

I just noticed something that might be a bug in maucat's AOSP. 

FMradio won't run through the speaker. Headphones in, tried to switch to speaker output, but no sound comes out

Could it have something to do that I'm running a backup? I didn't try with a fresh installation, so I don't know if it works that way

Could someone that might be running maucat's AOSP try it?

Thanks in advance 

Edited by 77chedu

Guest razorinc

I just noticed something that might be a bug in maucat's AOSP. 

FMradio won't run through the speaker. Headphones in, tried to switch to speaker output, but no sound comes out

Could it have something to do that I'm running a backup? I didn't try with a fresh installation, so I don't know if it works that way

Could someone that might be running maucat's AOSP try it?

Thanks in advance 

Tested now, it works...

Edited by razorinc

Guest slime00

3d 9144? :o

Hjthzz from movilesdualsim is publishing a revised version of jonzalvo's aosp with coolpad's camera and all latest jb drivers and kernel, 4.2.2 revival today! :D

Guest mindtrapper

Infocus or AOSP?

With AOSP I just changed the "ru" entries in the build prop, with my locale before flashing

======================

Aosp. I changed the values in build.prop but this word stays in Russian. Are you sure it's in english in yours? Only the word Reboot.

Guest 77chedu

Aosp. I changed the values in build.prop but this word stays in Russian. Are you sure it's in english in yours? Only the word Reboot.

Mine is in spanish, but, yeah it's fully translated that way, no russian anywhere that I've noticed

Guest slime00

Antutu 5.3 was used.

Newer version produce higher 3d score.

I'm on jonzalvo's 4.2.2 and same antutu version, my score is 8221, there is almost 1000 points difference! (almost 3000 more than average kk score!) Edited by slime00

Guest Jpower73

I do confirm 3d result.

But,

I had problems with sd.

Became damaged. Many saved apks could not be installed due to "parsing errors". I think they over boosted sd card performance resulting improper read/write behavior. Also, internal/external is reversed.

Back to a310 v2

Edited by Jpower73

Guest slime00

Very interesting, please open a new topic if you think it might be good :)

Where did you find that 9144 score?

Look that aosp gamer edition from 4pda, there are some screenshots of antutu, before opening a thread I'd like to see how this rom behaves, since there may be some issues/overheating problems if they tweaked something inside the kernel! Edited by slime00

Guest jakethedooggg

Look that aosp gamer edition from 4pda, there are some screenshots of antutu

I do confirm 3d result.

But,

I had problems with sd.

Became damaged. Many saved apks could not be installed due to "parsing errors". I think they over boosted sd card performance resulting improper read/write behavior. Also, internal/external is reversed.

Back to a310 v2

I'm using it right now, its indeed a very good rom. I haven't had problems with SD, and switched internal storage is OK. The rest is pretty nice but I miss using iOS emojis... I could with KK.

Guest jakethedooggg

3d 9144? :o

Hjthzz from movilesdualsim is publishing a revised version of jonzalvo's aosp with coolpad's camera and all latest jb drivers and kernel, 4.2.2 revival today! :D

9168 on mine with all apps installed :D

Was impressive the 3D benchmark getting 24fps lol

Edited by jakethedooggg

Guest h3dshot

haven't been keeping up to date on this forum for a while now.

I'd like some opinions on the best looking+feeling ROM thats stable for our phone. I'm currently on 4.4.2 colorOS by Lzy and i fancy a change.

Any recommendations? (nothing AOSP and boring :D)

Guest mixanikosgr

haven't been keeping up to date on this forum for a while now.

I'd like some opinions on the best looking+feeling ROM thats stable for our phone. I'm currently on 4.4.2 colorOS by Lzy and i fancy a change.

Any recommendations? (nothing AOSP and boring :D)

EmuiUNICOM, 4.4, all working ok, multilanguage

http://www.mediafire.com/download/m8lxsoc2dsoisj1/emuiUNICOM.zip

flash zip for root

download.chainfire.eu/636/SuperSU/UPDATE-SuperSU-v2.37.zip?retrieve_file=1