Coolpad F1 8297w - Review / Info / Software / Custom Roms

Guest dakok

Guest slime00

it seems the first micromax's cyanogenmod will be a rebranded coolpad F2, but:

45% it will be the snapdragon version

45% it will be an upgraded version with mt6795 (which is pin-to-pin compatible with mt6592-9-

10% it will be the mt6592 version

now, if the latter (and nearly impossible) option will be the winning one, this would mean that a CM porting would be possible, but don't get high hopes on this possibility, the first two options are the most accredited ones!

Guest Gandri Gustiano

it seems the first micromax's cyanogenmod will be a rebranded coolpad F2, but:

45% it will be the snapdragon version

45% it will be an upgraded version with mt6795 (which is pin-to-pin compatible with mt6592-9-

10% it will be the mt6592 version

now, if the latter (and nearly impossible) option will be the winning one, this would mean that a CM porting would be possible, but don't get high hopes on this possibility, the first two options are the most accredited ones!

Yes mate, i hope it became real..

RMG added two patches for his AOSP 4.4 from yesterday

- WCDMA and RF patch for phone

New 043 KK rom for tdscdma phones is out today

CoolUI 043 KK by ATX with Xposed installer :) (needs 3G patch)

The same CoolUI 043 but from Liutao (full & lite) - 3G patch needed, too:

Don't flash theese - no way to get a functional 3G, at least for me :)

I tried xs and EMUI 3 wcdma patches but it won't go :(

Edited by dakok

034 KitKat official changelog

System
Repair desktop display two dialpad
Remove excess desktop download manager
Repair resource leaks delete call records appear
Cool clock data backup and recovery support
Support single unlock switch (next screen, select Settings Security "directly into the password to unlock the screen interface.")

Communications
Even now there are signal restoration can not fight the problem **

Calendar
** Import Calendar schedule repair failures
Repair allowed to question the Lunar birthday countdown
Double-click on the calendar day repair view, Week view, the time in view of the interface select button, there
will be two date and time settings box
Optimize the startup speed
New repair schedule in the month view interface displays overlapping with Lunar font

Controls
Repair menu display and hide the animation will be reported unusual problems
Repair handwriting input mode, the edit box Lenovo list does not respond to touch events

In order to better and more efficient collection of questions and suggestions we encountered, we welcome feedback

on this thread under the thread asking good questions or suggestions, we will be the first time collected assessments

will be updated in subsequent optimization of this edition .

That 043 KK TDSCDMA from yesterday was a problematic one - I couldn't make 

WCDMA patches work.

Now Liutao made one for our phone:

CoolUI 043 KK WCDMA by Liutao

download

Lite added: speed monitoring, goggles, key light controller, RE manager, system tuner, etc. Utilities 
have complete root, enhancing the volume 
of available dual card Unicom 3G (though mobile version transplant) 
can be individually locked only 3G 
Official Description: 
System 
repair desktop displays two dial pad 
to remove excess desktop download manager 
to repair delete call records appear resource leak 
alarm data backup and recovery support Cool 
supports single unlock switch (settings, select "go directly to the next screen security password to unlock the screen Interface ") 
communications 
repair even now there is a signal problem can not be beat ** 
calendar 
schedule repair ** Import Calendar failures 
repair allowed to question the Lunar birthday countdown 
repair double-click on the calendar day view, week view, the time in view of the interface selection button, there will be two date and time settings box 
optimization startup speed 
repair new schedule in the month view screen displays lunar font overlapping 
controls 
repair menu to show and hide the animation will be reported unusual problems 
to repair the handwriting input mode, the edit box Lenovo list does not respond to touch events

224420ciqcqfeqzqerh4nq.jpg

Hello!

Sorry for my bad english.

I want to share with you these two ROMs.

4.2.2 Pure AOSP Jonzalvo Lite (multilang): this is a modified ROM from Jonzalvo's Pure AOSP 2.0: http://www.movilesdualsim.com/tema/4-2-2-pure-aosp-jonzalvo-lite.89131/

4.2.2 Stock 041 Lite (multilang as Bosnia ROM): latest stock ROM (041) modified: http://www.movilesdualsim.com/tema/4-2-2-stock-041-lite.86322

Complete info is in Movilesdualsim spanish forums, sorry.

Guest Milanche78

AOSP 4.4 by maucat from 4PDA, multilanguage too is very good

Dont know for others, but I have major problems with this rom regarding contacts and dialer apps.

At first it didnt show contacts from Sim2, so I had to switch Sim 1 and Sim2, copy contacts and than switch them again. Not to mention that the dialer app is soo ugly and user unfriendly, waaay worse than the stock 1 from coolui. I tried to install the exdialer and it doesnt see any contacts nor offers how to copy them to the phone.

So Im downloading the latest coolui kk

http://pan.baidu.com/s/1o6qPkLG

Dont know for others, but I have major problems with this rom regarding contacts and dialer apps.

At first it didnt show contacts from Sim2, so I had to switch Sim 1 and Sim2, copy contacts and than switch them again. Not to mention that the dialer app is soo ugly and user unfriendly, waaay worse than the stock 1 from coolui. I tried to install the exdialer and it doesnt see any contacts nor offers how to copy them to the phone.

i am using exdialer and don't have any problem with contacts...try to flash it again

Guest sumitstephen

Is there any Miui version with Daydream feature.... for our phone . I want to use dash clock a very useful widget app that works on lock-screen and sleep screen. Or plz suggest if any clock that can be displayed on sleep screen automatically after sleep ?

Guest 77chedu

Now that you say that, my experience has been quite the opposite, as some contacts will appear 4 times on the list, but I blamed it on a faulty google sync

Guest jay0ind

if u do this step then u will get those files

1.FIRST DOWNLOAD ROM

2. INSTALL YDP TOOL

3. UNZIP ROM IN NEW FOLDER

4. OPEN YDP TOOL FROM DESKTOP

5. CLICK ON CONFIG >BROWSE .CPB FORMAT (THE ONE EXTRACTED FROM ROM IN NEW FOLDER)

IN MOBILE SECTION SELECT,8297W_101

AND CLICK ON APPLY

IT WILL DO PROCESS AND U WILL SEE UNZIP DONE....

6. NOW GO TO LOCATION WHERE U INSTALLED YDP TOOL IN C DRIVER OR OTHER

OPEN YDP TOOL FOLDER

HERE U WILL GET DOWNLOAD IMAGE FOLDER

THEN AGAIN U WILL SEE 8297BLABLA FOLDER

COPY THIS FOLDER TO SOMEWHERE ELSE LOCATION

7. NOW CLOSE YDP TOOL,START SP FLASH TOOL

8. LOAD SCATTER FROM THE FOLDER U COPIED IN 6TH STEP.

9. IT WILL LOAD ALL FILES

NOW UNTICK THESE FILES

PANIC,

AUTOBAK,

YL_PARAM

10. CLICK ON DOWNLOAD

11. SWITCH OFF UR CELL

12. PRESS VOLUME BUTTON BOTH AND CONNECT UR CELL IN PC PORT 3.0 (IF U USING WIN 7)

(IF U FORGET TO PRESS VOLUME BUTTON...THEN U WILL SEE ERROR LIKE CROM BROM BLABLA )

13. IT WILL START DOWNLOAD AND AFTER GREEN CIRCLE OK..

REMOVE CELL ...RESTART

Nice INFO...!!!...Success...!!... :) :) :) ...!!!

Guest apple2005

guys help i falshed CoolUI 043 by Disappering (8297W ) but after flashing the rom it is asking for password!

if someone has any idea share with me

@dakok

May be it is asking for sim unlocking password. I never heard of ROM asking for password.

Guest apple2005

guys help i falshed CoolUI 043 by Disappering (8297W ) but after flashing the rom it is asking for password!

@dakok

May be it is asking for sim unlocking password. I never heard of ROM asking for password.

@dakok

Flash another rom then :)

No idea about password???

Guest sumitstephen

What is this daydream BTW?

Daydream is a kind of standby display (say clock and date for eg.) for android 4.2 and higher. So if i want a dim lit time to display all the time on my sleeping screen it does the job. (like we used in the later symbian S^3 devices.) I cant find it on the Miui Roms. My question remains the same if anyone having a miui with daydream plz report and share.