Coolpad F1 8297w - Review / Info / Software / Custom Roms

Guest dakok

Guest m@nish123

Friends I am curious what is your average battery temperature for example when web browsing (and what rom are you using)?

anything last to last 45 degree....during heavy gameplay etc...

Guest dakok

I don't feel any excessive heat during chrome browsing (10-20 tabs open)

Not more than 37-40° (near body temperature). Rom is Nitro v3

Guest slime00

Friends I am curious what is your average battery temperature for example when web browsing (and what rom are you using)?

I had some issues when I had jonzalvo 4.2.2 + tap tap app (app wich kept on proximity sensor to wake the phone swiping in front of it) after a few minutes of intensive use it was quite hot, I think the app had major responsabilities. Now I'm with Hive (and no more TTA), there is no way it gets hot, even after a couple hours of gaming (I only play football manager and metal slug online for a maximum of 2 hours when I have some free time, but with 4.2.2 an TTA even half an hour was enough to gworry me and close games and the likes).

What's your Rom?

Guest tushar12

New hive is same as previous version on lang gooner.

Only dolb added,aroma,30mb bootanimation(lol), setting apk compile and just added leak kernel.and files are same as of lang goober.

Guest m@nish123

New hive is same as previous version on lang gooner.

Only dolb added,aroma,30mb bootanimation(lol), setting apk compile and just added leak kernel.and files are same as of lang goober.

This one is s41.....lan gooner was s32 ...which was first hive version

Guest POUARO

Latest Hive Ui Rom

-Superb RAM Management

-Fluid Performance

-Dolby Advanced Audio v2 for awesome Audio Performance

-Weekly OTA Updates

-Pre-Rooted

-HIVE EDGE for amazing themes

-Better Camera Performance

Bugs : So far none bt let me know

kernel Used : Leaks_v3 (If u want any other kernel which give u good battery backup and performanc ,then for that Pm me with kernel ...will give u with hive patch)

Rom link : http://d-h.st/wLd

1. Flash via cwm or twrp

2. take backup first before installing

Note :

***If dolby Force close ,do this procedure***

1. Download and install Lucky patcher app and grant superuser

2. Go to toolbox >patch android> choose Second one disable signature. (untick below option which shows dalvik cache )

3. Auto reboot ,enjoy :)

**if unrooted ,root it ***

Credits : #hive #porting #team, Manish And Support From xolo

Settings and keyboard crash.

Guest m@nish123

Settings and keyboard crash.

install different keyboard and select it.....after that all be fix Edited by m@nish123

Guest razorinc

facing same, keyboard and settings crash... tried to flash with cwm and twrp recovery, nothing changed... in aroma installer I choosed xperia keyboard, without google keyboard, when  phone boot up, xperia and google keyboard installed. google keyboard keeps crashing, system really slow. uninstalled it with titanium, system still slow and phone hot

Guest dakok

For those who didn't know - this phone can record quality audio clips in STEREO.

I made few a capella recordings that came out surprisingly well defined.

Guest matejsolid

For those who didn't know - this phone can record quality audio clips in STEREO.

I made few a capella recordings that came out surprisingly well defined.

How can I record in stereo,which app ?

Guest slime00

with cinema fv-5 should be possible to shoot video with stereo audio, if I remember correctly.
I tried last Hive, something is wrong with that rom... it seems quite laggish in some aspects (like long pressing home button to display open apps, setting button in programs like titanium backup awfully slow to respond) and the keyboard crashes (that's not a big problem, but until you manage to install a new keyboard it keeps popping out every two seconds, which is annoying). While I was in "flashing state", I flashed latest Emui 3.0 suggested by mikanikos, it seems to work greatly right now!

Guest m@nish123

with cinema fv-5 should be possible to shoot video with stereo audio, if I remember correctly.

I tried last Hive, something is wrong with that rom... it seems quite laggish in some aspects (like long pressing home button to display open apps, setting button in programs like titanium backup awfully slow to respond) and the keyboard crashes (that's not a big problem, but until you manage to install a new keyboard it keeps popping out every two seconds, which is annoying). While I was in "flashing state", I flashed latest Emui 3.0 suggested by mikanikos, it seems to work greatly right now!

donno why u guys facing lag....i've tested rom last 2 week then published....anyway....i'll recheck and will fix it

Guest m@nish123

with twrp 2.8.5 I couldnt even flash hive ui rom...

recovery tested by me and many...all workings grt ,backup &restore flashing etc.....can u give me exactly what showing in log....is it's showing unmount system ??

Guest razorinc

for example like I said hive ui wont flash, it starts aroma but when I follow steps and choose options, nothing happened in the end, it was over in 5 sec... now I tried lateast cool ui and it works, hive ui wont flash

I will try to flash new emui (based on offical emui 3.0 262) http://pan.baidu.com/s/1mgFXZnU , will see what will happen

Edited by razorinc

Guest m@nish123

for example like I said hive ui wont flash, it starts aroma but when I follow steps and choose options, nothing happened in the end, it was over in 5 sec... now I tried lateast cool ui and it works, hive ui wont flash

I will try to flash new emui (based on offical emui 3.0 262) http://pan.baidu.com/s/1mgFXZnU , will see what will happen

well hive using aroma which is faster installation method used in android rom...so it installation takes only 30sec-1 min or even less...or flash the hive rom and go to back and choose advanced and select copy log to sdcard and share me recovery.log generated in ur root directory's sdcard

Guest scourge24

Nearly the same with me.

Flashing with TWRP was possible. But restarting the phone causes bootloop. Next I tried flashing other ROMs - no problem. After flashing the newest coolui 6 rom, it was possible to flash hive rom - however. But its impossible to use. Extremely laggy! A lot of crashes of system ui and google keyboard. I tried different wipes but nothing helps. I´m back on A310 nitro.

Guest m@nish123

Nearly the same with me.

Flashing with TWRP was possible. But restarting the phone causes bootloop. Next I tried flashing other ROMs - no problem. After flashing the newest coolui 6 rom, it was possible to flash hive rom - however. But its impossible to use. Extremely laggy! A lot of crashes of system ui and google keyboard. I tried different wipes but nothing helps. I´m back on A310 nitro.

someone give me log....donno exactly why u guys facing lags and fc...yeah keyboard crash is issue bt u can solve via installing other keyboard [emoji14] Edited by m@nish123

Guest dakok

How can I record in stereo,which app ?

Titanium Recorder

You can edit recordings in Audacity.

Titanium uses main mic from the phone bottom and noise canceling mic from the back

side for stereo mix and it makes a very good audio.

post-1003165-0-33867100-1425480072_thumb