Coolpad F1 8297w - Review / Info / Software / Custom Roms

Guest dakok

Guest kecik18

I was asked to make a stable firmware EMUI. Currently working on the second version - ODEX and Sound patch.Then we will see exactly the difference with the firmware from the lazy Chinese team of FIRE.

https://yadi.sk/d/TbdoLOigffhjs Some BUG with Gapps. Manually enable synchronization

Possible to reupload on another servers?? For me Yandex very slow server, or some tips to faster download. 

Guest dakok

Is this rom for coolpad f1?http://bbs.ydss.cn/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=536278&mobile=yes

Can anyone share the link...thanx

It is.

Fiui OS is a promising MIUI variant developed (mostly) for flagship phones.

post-1003165-0-67886300-1427969465_thumb

download pass:411m

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nDHdxS6YrCY 

Google Translate:

FIUI (Future Interactive UI) is the first non-governmental third-party team made Android UI, FIUI based CM11 (Android4.4) with modified source code to compile secondary production, is a well-optimized Android in-depth custom third-party system, highly fit the user's needs in China, is an efficient, simple, beautiful ROM .

FIUI Features Description: 

"Fantastic bar" (Fantasy Status Bar / virtual button): 

Support for third-party applications discoloration, support third-party applications virtual buttons discoloration, support both static and dynamic color mode, the user selects either; 

Immersion supports the status bar (on the application code api support immersive interface) [Notes] ①; 

Also, because we are truly rewrite the source code, so the status bar is to support ART fantasy mode. 

Notes ①: The status bar color ≠ immersive status bar, now that the so-called immersive status bar is added after the new api Android 4.4 interface, you need the software providers to use the interface in the production of software, only to realize the status bar color. And now the application more messy, does not regulate the practice of manufacturers, resulting in an interface can not be a good use of perfect. Which we specially made fantastic bar (fantasy status bar), fantasy is forced to change the status bar status bar color according to the program, it will automatically change the icon and the text color based on color difference value **, while supporting applications in immersive status bar Immersive priority status bar. Truly a perfect unity of style of Android 4.4. 

Light-colored status bar icon 

We use a lighter color of the status bar icon, which is not unexpected or inconsistent. 

When used in general, we do not always staring us in the status bar at the time, we are more browse the contents of the bottom, but this time, we are light-colored status bar icon will slightly advantage. 

When using this, we will not be bright and clear status bar icon catching the ball, and when they do not need to see clear, soft and yet Taiga. 

Simple multitasking Management 

Simple and fast task switching, pull to the right to bring up the task to kill the whole view memory on; 

In fact, we open the Task Manager, the most wanted applications must be killed, or switch applications. Nobody should open the Task Manager to see the animation is self Hey, right? 

Then we use the simplest design and production, the bottom of the screen - is conducive to the operation, the animation is simple - yet dynamic and fast, icon view - the most simple and intuitive way to view, I do not need to know the application interface is sawed, I just need to know that this is what the application. 

Slide the whole kill button to view the memory on usage. (Here, we made adjustments depending on the model, when the phone hardware memory on more than 1.5G, the unit is G, 1 decimal place; when the phone hardware is less than 1.5G, units using M, and is accurate to bits for example. You have, I believe Ma should not care about the 100 fast money in the end on the go, and I will care about my 10 quick money on the go.) 

"Notice Storage" feature 

The important notice all housed in volume showed no any extra annoying notification bar icon. 

Faced with today's endlessly push a variety of applications, the status bar is already occupied by numerous icon (seen my sister had this phone for messages have not show icons ......), then let FIUI "notice storage" function This is a headache to solve the problem. 

We will all instant messaging tools are all considered "important notice" all the rest, all I got to the storage inside.Cool! 

Home gestures multitasking gestures (only virtual phone adaptation of the function keys) 

Slip on the middle bottom of the screen for home, sliding to multi-task on both sides at the bottom of the screen. 

Simple operation, reducing unnecessary button interface; the operation of global operations, so you can not find the home ...... hum ...... 

Bottom bar function (only virtual key phone adaptation of the feature) 

No plugins, perfect full screen. 

On a virtual button on the phone, we slide gesture support, so we hide all the bold application will own virtual buttons, restore a larger screen, no longer have to worry about the phone's "double chin" was. 

In certain programs, automatically hide the virtual keys, such as certain games (nearly 300 models have been addedgame support), browser and more. 

No clock 

Why the clock must have clock? Happy Valley will certainly be a canyon? 

Think carefully, when you open the clock interface when it is at the time? No! You must set the alarm clock ...... 

You never had to look at the clock in time today, the clock within a clock interface has been completely gone any sense, so let's get the most realistic demand reduction, get rid of the useless clock in the clock. 

No calculator 

I used to buy food calculator really knowledge afterwards. 

What is cos? What is sin? Graduation years you still remember? We believe that you too it. Give you a simple and refreshing calculator! I went out to buy food ...... 

As for the high-end functions, we have their own high-end professional calculators; As high school party who expressly provides school phone may not be brought into the campus, so please observe school discipline, even if brought, do not do the math classes used by # Board of Education approved the use of high-end Casio calculator it. 

Global third-party redraw icon 

To style uniform system, we specially repainted the majority of third-party icon usage too high, and in the future we will support more updates. (This version has added support for nearly 200 application icon, we will receive more feedback, and add more) 

Support T9 dialing, come and go electric attribution 

This looks like a steel demand, not more long-winded. 

We maximize optimized attribution file formats, read fast, huge volume small, 1w numbers 3 bytes (1024 bytes = 1KB, 1024KB = 1MB, experience go) 

But unfortunately, we did not join the attribution recent version of code, open subsequent updates. 

Dark Call Interface 

Like Ligux tribute! (Do not know Ligux classmates explain you are not old players. Please fill their own brain.) 

And dark eyes closed chat interface does not call the phone when you look at the screen lit blind eye in the night, no longer have to worry about late-night telephone and goddesses porridge. 

FIUI beta2.13.0 update log:

• New Set - Accessibility - within key switch off and on display in the navigation bar, the testing phase, only the entity key phone to join
  • Prohibit individual system applications get wake-lock, standby power significantly
  • Repair off digital power bar is still open after the restart problem
  • Repair speed display two decimal places is always displayed as 0 issues
  • Repair sms dialog interface, click on the menu - Add to Address Book, flashed ** Jump face problems
  • Fantasy Status bar code optimization, reducing power consumption and horizontal screen display when interest
  • Optimized fantasy status bar partial discoloration discordant applications such as next door, ES File Manager
  • Fantasy gradient optimization status bar animation
  • Optimized Desktop Icon 30 about the finer
  • Click the notification bar operators to enter the engineering mode switching network standard interface, reducing enter * # * # 4636 # * # * trouble operating
  • Update 1+ po solution Unicom 3G patch
  • Update Google store, Google Music, Chrome
  • To reduce the ROM package size, the removal of chrome integrated MI4
  • Remove the error notification display Google Music
  • CM11 for developers new desktop icon theme configuration functions (build.prop add fiui.debug = 1, adb logcat output will be able to replicate the desktop ICON theme code) 
Edited by dakok

Guest matejsolid

Looking for something to change scenery from xtreme vanilla,what non aosp ROM should I try ?

Battery life,camera is most important

Guest firuromania

In my humble opinion,EMUI 3.0 by FireTeam is ultimate ROM.

PROS-EmUI camera is good

-battery life is good and you have Ultra Battery mode for night,calls,message and alarm are available

-you can install Gapps with Huawei App Center and no FC on Google Play

-UI is beautiful,themes are available and free

-Somewhere here are available Engineering Tools for EMUI 3.0

-You have KangVIP tools,a kind of Gravity Box for EMUI

-Music is good on EMUI player and you have DTS sound

-You have Phone Manager with Antivirus,call blocker and Cleaner

-storage is unified

-You can record calls with number-

-multilanguage

-few chinese apps,you can uninstall with Titanium backup.

-GPS works fast

This is the ROM that i,m using until Lollipop appears

Edited by firuromania

Guest dakok

No idea, I found it on atx baidu drive and tried to install it on miui v6 but it didn't go. It replaces system camera. It might work on coolui roms though.

Guest Jpower73

It is not a zip.  It is coolpad camera (cp-camera.zip).

Installed it on oppo find 7 rom. 

Nothing special...

Worst photos than the  stock apk.... 

Guest dmrtn

what's that coolpad camera flashable zip? is it improved over the one inside the Coolui 6?

The quality of the CP camera isn't the best but it's by far the fastest to take the picture that I've used. It's a trade off. I have this one, lgcamera and Lenovo installed. Haven't decided which of the second two is the best quality yet. On Maucat AOSP ROM.

Guest mixanikosgr

My favorite camera app is Camera FV-5 and Cinema FV-5 (ihas many features, e.g. electronic stabilization in photos and videos) .Try it. (read the pdf manuals also)

Guest Milanche78

My favorite camera app is Camera FV-5 and Cinema FV-5 (ihas many features, e.g. electronic stabilization in photos and videos) .Try it. (read the pdf manuals also)

Cinema FV-5 didnt work very well on mine F1, Nitro Rom.

Guest slime00

If somebody interested in, I uploaded the official factory CoolUi 6.0 to my google drive for fast download. (file name: 4.4.035.P0.150323.8297W.CPB)

Link: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B36Ay7pVtck6R09IVjNQRmF2RG8/view?usp=sharing

CoolUI 6 v035 in flashable zip from Liutao

http://bbs.ydss.cn/thread-539340-1-1.html

He says it's the first official 6.0 release

Download: Full version

Lite:

ATX release: http://pan.baidu.com/s/10Ky42 Password: 58g8

this new CoolUI has the new Dazen boot logo and boot animation, nice :D

Edited by slime00

Guest dakok

Official CoolUI 6.0 (4.4 v035) beta for Coolpad F1 WCDMA

Before the upgrade, the following precautions, please be sure to read: 

1, if your phone is 4.2 or 4.4 of the official version , please wire flash this version; 
        2. Backup : The phone was originally COOUI 5.7 (ie 4.4 All version), due to incompatibility of some fields, data backup tool through the end of the phone may not be able to restore the backup on COOLUI6.0,               so please use a computer backup and restore , such as pea pods; 
        3, Flash card upgrade, the system does not remove user data, but the data is not clear, some problems may exist, it is strongly recommended that a good user data backup, restore factory settings after the                 flash card ; 
        4, two 3G capabilities in the network settings 6.0 canceled entrance please card tray 1 / Card 2 switching data connection ; 
        5, Rock Wallpaper: After a successful upgrade to COOLUI6.0, desktop wallpaper could not find a rock icon, the problem starts to clear data can be solved, the method: Settings - Applications - starter - Clear                 the data after the operation, the US weather widget will return to the city landmarks style, you need to enter the beautiful weather to UI6.0 can. 

Now, please turn on the computer, start the backup data ~~~~~~

In order to efficiently arrange your questions and suggestions, thank you for the feedback thread unified format: 

Feedback question:
① issue title :( rational objective is simple, to avoid [a major, serious], such as the description of meaningless characters, engineers thank you) 
② Problem Description :( user perspective simple description of the problem encountered, coupled with the problem the best shots, thank you.)

Please post feedback on this issue and recommended that this version of the information collected will be unified treatment, mainly focused on tracking problem solved.
Flash Pack ***** *****

First, card flash package:
       Card Flash Pack Download: Download
       (Note: This card flash package only applies to the beta version of 4.4; other versions use the wire flash package)

Second, the wire flash package:
         Flash Pack Download: Download

Flash tutorial, please refer to this

For faster download you have borsosg's mirror upstairs :)
Edited by dakok

Guest mickvip
MIUI V6 Developer ROM Android 4.4.2 KK MIUIPro based WSM is unstable on MIUI v6, wait for the update (I will not say how much it coming).
Rooted (ROOT in Security App)
Gapps (PlayMarket-patched, Calendar & Contact synk, no feedback & backup, Core-patched)
Completely remove all third-party applications

lang – Русский, 中文, English, Беларуская, Български(България), Български(EN), čeština, Espanol, Francais, Hrvatski, Nederlands, Norsk bokmal, Portugues(Brasil), Portugues(Portugal), Slovencina, Turkce, ελληνικά

5.4.3 - LINK

Guest rista1

MIUI V6 Developer ROM Android 4.4.2 KK MIUIPro based WSM is unstable on MIUI v6, wait for the update (I will not say how much it coming).

Gapps (PlayMarket-patched, Calendar & Contact synk, no feedback & backup, Core-patched)

lang – Русский, 中文, English, Беларуская, Български(България), Български(EN), čeština, Espanol, Francais, Hrvatski, Nederlands, Norsk bokmal, Portugues(Brasil), Portugues(Portugal), Slovencina, Turkce, ελληνικά

5.4.3 - LINK

whether it be through this version :signed_MIUI_v4.4.2_C8297W_5.3.29+FIX

Guest sonu mishra

pureaosp v1.1 the best rom ever for me.

it has all features like move2sd, sd card as default storage,

but there is one serious bug the battery is draining very fast

if any one can make a repack (plz) with better battery backup then it will be the best aosp rom ever.

Guest Hormon

5.4.3 - LINK

When will the Polish language?

Edited by Hormon

Guest milekolev

CoolUI 6 v035 in flashable zip from Liutao

http://bbs.ydss.cn/thread-539340-1-1.html

He says it's the first official 6.0 release

Download: Full version

http://pan.baidu.com/s/1c0yEzDm

Lite:

http://pan.baidu.com/s/1gdq0MZ5

ATX release: http://pan.baidu.com/s/10Ky42 Password: 58g8

this new CoolUI has the new Dazen boot logo and boot animation, nice :D

So coolui 6 should be a good upgrade.... I tried atx version of coolui but the led notifications didn't work... But it's a good ROM with xposed installed and atx settings....