Coolpad F1 8297w - Review / Info / Software / Custom Roms

Guest dakok

Guest korekore1

Stay on xtreme vanilla aosp v2 or better has been released ?

Only aosp,good battery and camera :)

if you dont mind the bugs stay there,its the fastest.Or try the iNew rom

Guest Gandri Gustiano

My daily driver was on material by Lan with few change by 77chedu.

Thanks @spland and @77chedu

Awesome works!

Guest dalyer

Because the URL uses an IP address rather than the server name (www.4shared.com) so the browser reports that the certificate doesn't match the site.

Use this instead and people should not post https urls that use IP addresses rather than server names.

https://www.4shared.com/zip/K3dn5djRce/POLYMER_OCTA_IOCEAN_X7S.html

Edited by dalyer

Guest 77chedu

Iocean-x7s from polymer octa

https://199.101.133.174/zip/K3dn5djRce/POLYMER_OCTA_IOCEAN_X7S.html

Default storage to sdcard

Port from nibiru h1

It'a nice rom, I really don't care for its launcher, but has nice features, like the built-in superuser privileges on the rom security settings, or the "masked" Viper as beatsaudio thing

But definitively not the one you want to run if you don't have an external SD. The way it mounts internal storage, makes it unusable on that scenario

I couldn't even take a couple of screenshots to show you guys, because the camera couldn't see the internal storage destination to save it

It's the same thing that I was telling you about on my private message about the himax Raptor rom @spland

I guess that way of managing storage " a la jonzalvo" could be handy for most people, but I don't know if it's the right way to fix the SD writes on KK roms. 

Guest spland

many users in my country want sdcard as the default storage, then I make or repack a custom rom that used sdcard as the default storage, like material, color, n iocean-x7s

Guest Arpione

does anyone knows a way to fix BesLoudness from audio profiles that keeps turning itself on after deactivating it?

I ve seen it in many roms and right now on iNew (from the russian dev,not the plus one)

Apart from that its a very decent aosp and everything is working

I'd like to know that as well.

Guest 77chedu

many users in my country want sdcard as the default storage, then I make or repack a custom rom that used sdcard as the default storage, like material, color, n iocean-x7s

I understand. I didn't post it like it was something wrong. At least it wasn't my intention

In fact I made a patch for my material based on yours with those mount points but keeping its kernel. 

What I wonder if there's another way to have a completely functional SD, not using any module or third party app.

I can't really test anything, because I don't use an Sd card and I don't want to, because I'd ended up keeping lots of crap there, and that way I force myself to keep my phone "clean". I know that it sounds weird

Guest korekore1

What I wonder if there's another way to have a completely functional SD, not using any module or third party app.

the only way is to travel back in time and convince google that it was a shitty idea..

Guest dakok

Regarding cloud - I was shocked a bit when signed in onto my MIUI account on latest maucat MIUI 

There were lots of my photos in gallery dating from two years back. I ddn't know that MIUI sucked

them up the sky during last years!  :D

Guest korekore1

they want us to use cloud services more, so they can also have access to the few datas they still don't have :)

exactly..

Guest korekore1

Regarding cloud - I was shocked a bit when signed in onto my MIUI account on latest maucat MIUI

There were lots of my photos in gallery dating from two years back. I ddn't know that MIUI sucked

them up the sky during last years! :D

google is giving them lessons..!

Like when you set up a google account on a new rom (for the first account),android starts uploading your contacts and stuff automatically without giving you the sync settings check screen first to ask you if you want this or not..really shitty practices..

Edited by korekore1

Guest milekolev

Latest miui from Liutao is good but feel like drains battery a bit faster than it should.... Any suggestions for a good miui version that supports ota updates?

Guest slime00

new 4.4.2 super light AOSP http://pan.baidu.com/s/1jGzktpk

Based on previous HTC D816H native bottom bag remake streamline nearly 65 percent file, ROM volume only: 186 MB. ROM fluency favorably to CM11, even beyond! Update status bar icon style new native application permissions manager new multi-user mode, similar to the windows, after adding to switch the lock screen    (such as adding a "limited profile" must first open "Android keyboard" and "CM Desktop "switch, otherwise inaccessible) to modify the GPS configuration files, enhanced search satellite / Location modify screen DPI 290 to modify the maximum volume of 160 to modify its own native browser low bar height, resolve individual options in the bottom of the page can not add MTK engineering mode shortcuts Link (Settings - Developer Options - engineering mode) turn off the keyboard lights Method: Open RE Manager - mounted as read-write - find / system / leds click execution Key-backlight-OFF.sh script file that lasts until the next brush Click to restore executed Key-backlight-ON.sh keyboard lights turn on optimization recommendations manually: Settings - Developer Options - animated zoom changed "0.5x" on or off Settings - Developer Options - check the "mandatory GPU rendering PS: Self Gallery with individual pictures may not generate thumbnails, since a change in the fast FIG browse it HTC weather clock plus brush package: http://pan.baidu.com/s/1sj9Lvhb Screenshot Address: http://bbs.ydss.cn/ forum.php? mod = viewthread & tid = 554194 & extra = page% 3D1% 26filter% 3Dauthor% 26orderby% 3Ddateline% 26orderby% 3Ddateline

FreeMe OS 3.0 (something new here I believe)

http://bbs.ydss.cn/thread-554481-1-1.html

from abroad back to 6582 free me 3.0 Handling bottom package, Cross-cpu produced fighting for two days, which can be used as normal style is very much like flyme support dual card dual standby first start, you need to enter the settings - language - to enable input to input storage can be mounted properly, the default built-in mobile storage , you can freely switch supports three kinds of sound effects, and integrated patch loud, loud, pleasant support smart wake, the sensor finger point at the top right of the phone, you can lock the screen to wake up and operation, shake can also lock screen Sleep gestures and other system functions very much need to learn at their own, not introduced one by adding full root privileges known BUG: Local video player does not support hardware decoding, integrated mx player (turn on the player, set - Choose soft decoding), other online video is not affected other BUG has not been found, please understated feedback, can repair some repair, because of the different platforms, the difficulty is not as much Figure spike

Download: http://pan.baidu.com/s/1hq9xOSO

Guest slime00

a well deserved "award" for our F1 which, after more than one year, is still an elite among the mid-rangers and has an honor place among the likes of Iphone 6, LG G3 and MX4! :)

2n8d8h1.jpg