Coolpad F1 8297w - Review / Info / Software / Custom Roms

Guest dakok

Guest h3dshot

For MIUI lovers, XS has a new release

360mini still has word wrap issue...

I'm a HUGE MIUI fan! Can you tell me if the speaker volume is fixed? In the MIUI i'm using at the moment it's very quiet - other than that best ROM i've ever had. Daily driver for months :D

Guest razorinc

I'm a HUGE MIUI fan! Can you tell me if the speaker volume is fixed? In the MIUI i'm using at the moment it's very quiet - other than that best ROM i've ever had. Daily driver for months :D

If I remember correctly it has sound patch option under coolpad settings...

Guest h3dshot

If I remember correctly it has sound patch option under coolpad settings...

I don't see that option anywhere :S

Not sure whose rom I'm using but here's a screenshot :D

post-622053-14363785175386_thumb.png

Guest Destiny133

Yasterday i got my Coolpad f1 from minideal. I've installed http://www.needrom.com/download/emui-3-0-build-262-multilanguage/ . I got only one problem. And don't know is this bug with ROM. When phone shuts down from low battery and when i connect it to charger. It goes to that charging logo. It will charge but i wont be visible on that logo. So i bassicly dont know when its 100% charged without turning it on. Or leaving it minimum 3 hours or so (myb less)

Edited by Destiny133

Guest 77chedu

Ok, here's my take on ColorOS.

Camera and music player couldn't access my internal storage, and since I don't use an external SD, that was pretty much it. It's not the type of rom that I would have used on a daily basis, anyway

Also, I couldn't make gapps work and, being used to aosp sized roms, I found the zip absurdly large and it doesn't have a shitload of chinese bloatware, just the usual stuff

Guest dakok

Yasterday i got my Coolpad f1 from minideal. I've installed http://www.needrom.com/download/emui-3-0-build-262-multilanguage/ . I got only one problem. And don't know is this bug with ROM. When phone shuts down from low battery and when i connect it to charger. It goes to that charging logo. It will charge but i wont be visible on that logo. So i bassicly dont know when its 100% charged without turning it on. Or leaving it minimum 3 hours or so (myb less)

Interesting - F1 is still selling.

After almost 1.5 year from appearing in stores and could easily compete with modern best-buy phones in it's class.

Guest Destiny133

Interesting - F1 is still selling.

After almost 1.5 year from appearing in stores and could easily compete with modern best-buy phones in it's class.

Yup, its still selling. so what do u think. is it ROM bug or?

Guest dalyer

Yup, its still selling. so what do u think. is it ROM bug or?

FWIW...

I'm on this AOSP A310:

http://www.modaco.com/topic/374249-rom-442-aosp-nitro-a310-v3-repack/page-9#entry2257054

and when I power off and connect the USB I get the "lightning" logo and some Chinese characters below it.

After the screen blanks and I press the power button I get the battery charging level indicator.

I don't know if what happens here depends on how the phone was rooted, what recovery is installed, the ROM itself etc.?