Coolpad F1 8297w - Review / Info / Software / Custom Roms

Guest dakok

Guest dalyer

Can someone post me coolui latest version. Im confused by links in this thead. One is lite and one is rooted version

None of the links on the first post are the latest COOLUI. Latest one for the W model is 46 (KK) I think

Aren't the latest official ROMs here?

http://www.yulong.com/product/product/product/load.html?productBO.product.id=6471&productBO.menuId=5082

There may be later beta versions of the JB and KK CoolUI ROMs on the Coolpad forum but I can never figure out what's what there even after translation (e.g. what is an original beta version and what is something that somebody else has modified...)

http://bbs.coolpad.com/forum.php?mod=forumdisplay&fid=1065&filter=typeid&typeid=381

Guest dalyer

But also he said that they will skip 5.0 version an go on 5.0.1

Can you link to this post?

I don't recall anything about this.

There was a post saying that L was canned and then mentioning their partnership with Qihoo to develop a new "360" OS but I don't think that there was any statement that this WILL be available for F1 or what version of Android it might be based on.

Guest bore89

Can you link to this post?

I don't recall anything about this.

There was a post saying that L was canned and then mentioning their partnership with Qihoo to develop a new "360" OS but I don't think that there was any statement that this WILL be available for F1 or what version of Android it might be based on.

he's refering to post that has been written 15 days ago....immediately after postponing...

Guest Destiny133

At coolpad forum from a staff member (or something like that).

5.0 seems to be bugged release so they skipped it and the android 5.1 release for our phone is out in 30 days :)

Guest bore89

If your going to flash some rom through it let me now the outcome...I would love to try that aosp..

And one question..can I backup the whole rom, not just apps..never tried so I don't know

Edited by bore89
Something to add

Guest brusss

Regarding that v3plus ROM i posted yesterday; my battery testing is complete: i got 23h of battery with 6h25min SOT; wifi is on all the time, some calls, and texting using telegram and messenger, browsing approximately 1h (habit browser)... i am very satisfied

Guest korekore1

Regarding that v3plus ROM i posted yesterday; my battery testing is complete: i got 23h of battery with 6h25min SOT; wifi is on all the time, some calls, and texting using telegram and messenger, browsing approximately 1h (habit browser)... i am very satisfied

any bugs?push notifications,3g,leds,gps,camera,video,all working?

Guest brusss

No bugs found... push notification are arriving instantaneously, 3g is working, gps takes 60-90 secods for a cold fix without help from wifi or mobile network, camera is good, video recording is working at max resolution, i have flashed that zip file for 7colour led right after i flashed ron, so i dont know does it work without it... 

I am still on 1%battery with 6h50min sot.. it wont turn off

Edited by brusss

Guest Destiny133
COOLUI6.0 public beta:
4.4.066.P1.8297

Version 4.4 public beta:
(COOLUI6.0) 4.4.045 .P0.8297W

The "W" version is for our phone right?

Guys i cant register. Could someone please download 8297w and upload somewhere.
Edited by Destiny133