ok so read here: 

1. boot into recovery

2. wipe data/factory reset

3. clear cache

4. advanced>clear dalvik cache

5. flash the rom

6. choose NOT to flash the recovery on your way out

7. boot into rom

8. start kinguser app and uninstall the chinese s*** security app (blue shield)

9. reboot to recovery and flash the gapps

10. boot into the system

@jakethedoggg

same as all others, check if it downloaded properly. did you use the pa_gapps-stock-4.4.4.? because first i put the link to something i'm not sure works. this one works, try re-downloading it

Guest jakethedooggg

Okay they work now :l It failed but when I reboot that apps where there  :blink: also the recovery works fine! just did the Vol+ thing when I rebooted after put the ART vm lol (they say it's false)

Guest jay0ind

Thanks! does it worked well? the flashable zip and all the stuff? you still have the recovery? How's the storage in that KK ROM (if it's emulated or not, or a partition...)?

Sorry too much questions :D

Work well but not so Impressive...Because Start Menu Disappeared...and no other difference from 4.2 JB Rom...It was flashed via TWRP Recovery...So does not affect recovery...

But after 15 Min use, I am back to S5 Rom...

Edited by jay0ind

Guest pletko

i keep getting the "low system memory" message and it's not... anyone else have this problem?

yah... the camera doesn't work, use the this http://d-h.st/lmm link since it doesn't replace the stock camera

Edited by pletko

Guest slime00

it's strange that this rom is flashable with a recovery not made with selinux support, if I remember correctly it was impossible to flash zopo zp700 kitkat with old cwm.

i keep getting the "low system memory" message and it's not... anyone else have this problem?

some people are having this issue, you could try wiping dalvik cache (with lucky patcher or trough recovery), it seems art isn't working as it should in this beta, so maybe it's better to stick with dalvik.

Edited by slime00

Guest jakethedooggg

After all the testing I went back to the Pure AOSP, it's the best rom for me. Well, in the KK rom, I don't get that message, maybe cause I wiped dalvik cache before flashing. The ART doesn't seem to work although first time you use it after the reboot, the phone do that "optimizing" thing on every app but then when you go back to dev settings, Dalvik is selected. Also, the vibrate on touch option always reset, you can't change the laucher, sometimes isn't smooth at all... It's a beta! I'll wait til they release an AOSP.

Guest pletko

not the only one, i just came to say wth

is there a link to the original coolpad rom? this "optimized" one seems a weee bit TOO OPTIMIZED for my taste. nothing goes as it should be, simple tasks like installing gapps and APNs is difficult/impossible... way to go, dumbass!

Edited by pletko

Guest jakethedooggg

not the only one, i just came to say wth

is there a link to the original coolpad rom? this "optimized" one seems a weee bit TOO OPTIMIZED for my taste. nothing goes as it should be, simple tasks like installing gapps and APNs is difficult/impossible... way to go, dumbass!

I think not, the optimized version is the same as the flashable one, dude just added things (mostly useless) but yeah, *BETAS* we need to wait for more stable builds! 

Guest jakethedooggg

damn... so i just have to flash back to 4.2. oh well...

I made a nandroid backup before C: to the SD card, important. Now I'm on 4.2.2 too :D

Guest gordito

After all the testing I went back to the Pure AOSP, it's the best rom for me. Well, in the KK rom, I don't get that message, maybe cause I wiped dalvik cache before flashing. The ART doesn't seem to work although first time you use it after the reboot, the phone do that "optimizing" thing on every app but then when you go back to dev settings, Dalvik is selected. Also, the vibrate on touch option always reset, you can't change the laucher, sometimes isn't smooth at all... It's a beta! I'll wait til they release an AOSP.

Pure AOSP is nice, but i cant run Chrome beta on it, and Muzei Live wallpaper.

Edited by gordito

Guest jakethedooggg

Pure AOSP is nice, but i cant run Chrome beta on it, and Muzei Live wallpaper.

Not a big deal to be honest. Other things are ok so no problemo. [emoji2]

Guest jakethedooggg

Are there any other AOSPs? :p

Im talking about pure AOSP v2

Yes, there's some Chinese AOSP's too [emoji16] but not good as jonzalvo's one of course.

Guest slime00

This AOSP version for the non-W version appeared, i wonder if it's the real 4.4.2! (It seems a port from a Nibiru phone)

http://bbs.ydss.cn/thread-461590-1-1.html

Based on the official 4.4.2 H1 native transplanted Martian 4.4.2 

Basic functions: WIFI Bluetooth Camera SMS sounds, etc. to work 

inside and outside the SD card can be mounted, built-in SD card go RE Manager to view or modify 

the light gravity sensor normal 

keys shock Normal Add ROOT privileges to add RE Manager to streamline procedures with less than useless files to streamline reservations comes Google Services Frameworkmodify status bar signal icon displays single card, dual card dual display, no card does not show 

231427s9zqf6hxqe6xhxld.jpg231428v36vxx850z845ujx.jpg

DOWNLOAD: http://pan.baidu.com/s/1jG3LJDG

P-S: i'm pretty sure it's tdscma only, so you need to patch it in order to have sim signal!

Edited by slime00

Guest slime00

Another version (always for TDSCMA version), hope at least one of these is legit! :D

http://bbs.7to.cn/thread-17231-1-1.html

1 an absolutely smooth than the official! ! Memory on large! !  
2 absolutely pure! ! Guarantee without any built-in software! ! 
3 has been repaired currently visible to all BUG! ! For long-term use! ! With ART, opened the Flying smooth! ! 
4 has been set as the default storage extrapolation memory card! ! Do not worry about the built-in storage is too small! ! 
5 Google framework has been installed! ! Preparing for the big game! Optimize boot speed! ! Ten seconds to realize once again open machine! ! 
6 improves the stability of the system! ! Do not have to worry about system crashes! ! 

7 There are two desktop choose! ! Like which one to choose! ! 

145022yxz8xcwkjw1dxdqw.png144949yople4olej9mym15.png

DOWNLOAD: http://pan.baidu.com/s/1kTFpcqz     Password: vcgs

Edited by slime00