Coolpad F1 8297w - Review / Info / Software / Custom Roms

Guest dakok

Sorry Fajrant, i don't know how you could solve your problem. I only expect you find a solution soon. Good luck.

anyway, thanks for your effort! I hope there is someone who knows how to fix it :(

Guest mixanikosgr

can someone suggest a free file host that doesn't need an account to upload and won't delete the upload too soon?

Sendspace.

But there is a limit of 300mb per upload file.

So if you have a big file, you have to make a zip file and split it into parts of  300mb

Guest korekore1

Sendspace.

But there is a limit of 300mb per upload file.

So if you have a big file, you have to make a zip file and split it into parts of  300mb

thats what i m using,it deletes uploads very fast..

does all roms from bbs.ydss.com have download link on pan.baidu.com ?

I barely manage to create an acount on bbs, but to create an account on baidu (language and phone nr obstacles) is too much for me.

I think there were already posted on the thread somewhere, but these are Jill's and Liutao's

http://pan.baidu.com/share/home?uk=1530344680#category/type=0

http://pan.baidu.com/share/home?uk=1730917217#category/type=0

I don't think you'd need a baidu account to download from there. RMG's and some others are on the first post

Edited by 77chedu

Guest mickiewicz

I think there were already posted on the thread somewhere, but these are Jill's and Liutao's

http://pan.baidu.com/share/home?uk=1530344680#category/type=0

http://pan.baidu.com/share/home?uk=1730917217#category/type=0

I don't think you'd need a baidu account to download from there. RMG's and some others are on the first post

i don't know if i'm doing something wrong, but when i want to try dowload latest aosp that dakok posted above, i'm clicking on a button (first arrow on a first screen), then i've got to choose method of downloading, i click on the button for normal dowload (second arrow) and then i get this account site (second screen).
what i'm doing wrong?

(and sorry for my english)

01.png

02.png

Never happened to me. Sometimes I get a captcha pop-up, when I tried several times during the day the same link, because download speed is very slow or gets disconnected on my download manager (I use flareget)

I use chrome/firefox with ghostery and ad-block, under a linux system. But I don't know if none of that could make any difference

Guest Kurtinaitis

i don't know if i'm doing something wrong, but when i want to try dowload latest aosp that dakok posted above, i'm clicking on a button (first arrow on a first screen), then i've got to choose method of downloading, i click on the button for normal dowload (second arrow) and then i get this account site (second screen).what i'm doing wrong?

I always get the same screens when trying to download. Don´t know why. 

And i also use Firefox + gosthery + Adblock.

Edited by Kurtinaitis

Guest corvettec3

Hi, I've 4.4.032 official rom on my 8297w. I want to turn off roaming data connection ( I want that my phone, when data connection is on, it will connect only to my network operator. When my operator is not available phone won't connect to others operators available). If I go to settings-more-mobile netwoks I don't find roaming data. Can you help me? thanks

Guest mickiewicz

Register on qq, you can use this account for baidu download... I use it also for download from baidu, I had the same problem

no register on qq you have to give them your phone number. i don't know if i trust this much in some chinese network...

Hi, I've 4.4.032 official rom on my 8297w. I want to turn off roaming data connection ( I want that my phone, when data connection is on, it will connect only to my network operator. When my operator is not available phone won't connect to others operators available). If I go to settings-more-mobile netwoks I don't find roaming data. Can you help me? thanks

http://www.modaco.com/forums/topic/375862-turn-off-roaming-data-connection/

Guest Blastigor

Hello guys, I'm new arround here.  :-)

I'm a Himax polymer octacore user, which is the same as CoolpadF1. Now I use a custom rom Material.v4_PitchBlack (fake lolipop)

If there any of you who used the same Cusrom too ?

Screenshot_2015-09-19-14-36-51.png

I don't think so Blastigor. A few months ago, Lan Gooner posted a link to his (himax) material rom here, but I think it was based on material v3 back then

Where do you guys have your roms published nowadays? Because the kaskus thread -link on the fisrt page of this thread- is closed

Guest matejsolid

I would like to buy 64 gb microsd card class 10,officialy F1 supports up to 32 gb.
I think I read somewhere on forum that few people tried 64 gb and it worked flawlessly.

Should I it work then,anyone tried ?