Coolpad F1 8297w - Review / Info / Software / Custom Roms

Guest dakok

Guest martinoff

The FIX found by me: Grab the titanium backup folder in the root of the SD card, and put it in the internal storage, then change the backups folder in the TB preferences, and voila! restore! :D

how do you move/copy the tb folder becouse i try with rootexplorer/esfile explorer and they both failed to write to sdcard0

i have rooted, supersu pro and busybox pro version

Guest jakethedooggg

how do you move/copy the tb folder becouse i try with rootexplorer/esfile explorer and they both failed to write to sdcard0

i have rooted, supersu pro and busybox pro version

Have you enabled "Root explore" in tools? In ES file explorer.

Guest slime00

http://swiatandroid.pl/coolpad-f1-4g/

Coolpad-F1-4G-600x399.jpg

from this article, it seems our beloved f1 will be the first 64 bit android device on the market! A version with the Snapdragon 401 (4 cores A53, 1.2ghz clock, 64bit and lte) seems ready to be launched, unfortunately only 1gb ram!

Coolpad F1 4G is the first company Coolpad range, and also the world's first smartphone that uses a 64-bit processor. This model was equipped with a quad Qualcomm Snapdragon 410 which was prepared in a 28-nanometer process and consists of four cores based on ARM architecture Cortex-A53, a clock of 1.2 GHz clock pulse. Responsible for the graphics Adreno 306 and 1 GB of RAM, while the internal memory in this case is 8 GB, which via the microSD slot is expandable.

The configuration is completed: 5-inch IPS display with HD resolution (1280 x 720 pixels), 13-megapixel main camera with LED Flash, Camera Matrix 5 Mpix, which allows you to make video calls and modem 4G LTE (FDD-LTE / TD-LTE / CDMA / GSM). Coolpad F1 4G runs on Android 4.4 KitKat. Suggested retail price has been set at just 888 yuan .

Edited by slime00

Guest slime00

don't mind using kitkat roms for now, even the official coolpad version is beta, so portings of other roms are even worse! With the taiwanese AOSP things might be different, but those Taiwanese don't want to share with the world their ROM (it seems it's at least a week that the phone is released there)

Edited by slime00

Guest jakethedooggg

Not for long term use... After only one day of usage you cant unlock your phone... Button not reacting, screen stays black, lucky patcher isnt working on this rom, cant find any patch and mobileuncle tool too... I will flash v4 kitkat later today

V4 Kit Kat??

Guest martinoff

Uhm... this way... try to flash latest SuperSu binaries and app, you can find the flashable zip in the SuperSU homepage :D

Ok, i find it. I change the folder permissions to 770 and it works

Guest bore1989

hmm "Lite" and 519Mb

something wrong here for me

AOSP FTW :D

Dont even know whats the difference between lite and normal... Cleaner version or what?

Guest martinoff

Dont even know whats the difference between lite and normal... Cleaner version or what?

that must be coolUI, the official rom with many software inside rom

the most of them is useless for me, that is why i like AOSP which is the google code with some apk from devs of rom

AOSP is about 300Mb and then you have to put applications that you use 

Guest bore1989

that must be coolUI, the official rom with many software inside rom

the most of them is useless for me, that is why i like AOSP which is the google code with some apk from devs of rom

AOSP is about 300Mb and then you have to put applications that you use

I dont mind... I uninstall whats not necessary with es file explorer..i would like to flash the kk v4 but i had some problems in earlier version with connecting to google servers and i dont know how to fix that or is there newer version of gapps that fixed that problem Edited by bore1989

Guest martinoff

think that you have a bulding with 30 floors, and you dont like the second floor

so you remove that one......

there will be a problem for the building :p

you definitely cant remove apk from system so easy, unless you know what you are doing

Guest bore1989

think that you have a bulding with 30 floors, and you dont like the second floor

so you remove that one......

there will be a problem for the building :p

you definitely cant remove apk from system so easy, unless you know what you are doing

Didnt have any problems so far...

Guest trashbat

anyone else using the keziwu glass case, how are you finding it?

Looks very smart imo, makes the phone look like a big iphone but the case itself seems to offer little protection (not tested it yet ie. dropped it....)

Guest gordito

Not for long term use... After only one day of usage you cant unlock your phone... Button not reacting, screen stays black, lucky patcher isnt working on this rom, cant find any patch and mobileuncle tool too... I will flash v4 kitkat later today

I dont mind... I uninstall whats not necessary with es file explorer..i would like to flash the kk v4 but i had some problems in earlier version with connecting to google servers and i dont know how to fix that or is there newer version of gapps that fixed that problem

Do you know how to flash a rom or do you need help?

I had that KK version and never had the problems that you mention, only bad battery life.

Also, gapps are working fine with any rom.

Edited by gordito

Guest slime00

anyone else using the keziwu glass case, how are you finding it?

Looks very smart imo, makes the phone look like a big iphone but the case itself seems to offer little protection (not tested it yet ie. dropped it....)

I'm waiting for it, the inside is plastic, so it should handle a decent impact (at least for the phone, I really don't care that much if the glass of the case destroyes :D )

Guest bore1989

Do you know how to flash a rom or do you need help?

I had that KK version and never had the problems that you mention, only bad battery life.

Also, gapps are working fine with any rom.

If i said i had those problems,i had them...i flashed many roms...im now on v4 kitkat lite and all fine by now

Guest gordito

If i said i had those problems,i had them...i flashed many roms...im now on v4 kitkat lite and all fine by now

how is battery life?

When you find out, report please!