Guest dakok

Guest mindtrapper

Freezed apps in 041 official:

attachicon.gifScreenshot_2014-09-18-16-36-19.png

attachicon.gifScreenshot_2014-09-18-16-36-30.png

attachicon.gifScreenshot_2014-09-18-16-36-39.png

Everything works fine after freezing.

Lovely, thank you!

Anyone trying to combine Himax/Micromax 4.4 roms with official 4.4 CoolUI release to create a WCDMA CoolUI 4.4 rom?

Edited by mindtrapper

What do you think, guys?

Should I dismantle the first three posts and make separate topics out of them?

I would leave only links to that new topics. 

Does it make a sense?

I'll try Dolphin again on it now...

Edit: Dolphin still pegs 7 out of 8 cores at 1664MHz with cpu usage at 72%  :(  Perhaps someone who has a different rom installed could see if they get the same? I'm using trickser mod to read cpu activity. (Not for anything else).

FunTouch OS + Dolphin = 8 cores fully engaged

Checked with CPU-Z

Edited by dakok

Another root method for a stock CoolUI rom

This is for TD-SCDMA phone, CoolUI 092 (android 4.2.2), but it should work for WCDMA stock roms (with a stock recovery

(google translate)

1) Download the "Coolpad F1 ROOT patch" and must be copied to an external sdcard. 
2) Turn the phone off, then hold the power button while holding down the ? on the volume keys, the phone will enter Recovery Mode 
3) Click the [power button], the interface will show recovery interface, the volume keys [] Control "confirmation", [] control the volume down key "down" 
4) Operation] [volume down key, move the cursor to "apply update from sdcard", press the volume key ? to confirm 
5) Operation] [volume down key, move the cursor to "Coolpad-F1-root", press the [key] to confirm the volume on the phone will brush patch into ROOT 
6) Make sure the cursor to select "reboot system now", press [] to confirm the volume keys, the phone will reboot into the system 

Congratulations, you get a ROOT permission 
Attention: must be placed on the SD card root directory. 
ROOT package Address: Coolpad F1 092 ROOT package

I don't have experience with stock recovery so someone could correct this half-baked guide :D

Guest Mouratti

Hello guys anyone have low network signal on leak rom v3???

Never get the full even outside or sometimes only 2 bars.

post-1046928-1411063675379_thumb.jpg

If i use gravitybox and tweak the status bar, appear full...but i guess is fake [emoji17]

Edited by Mouratti

Hi to all. This is my first post here. I'm the owner of Sony Xperia P but Coolpad F1 is on the way :) (few more days and it's here). I wanted to ask what is the highest res. for video recording? FullHD?

EDIT: How much of the 8GB ROM is usable

Edited by dinoHR

Guest raulmayus

Hey, does the Laek v3 rom have a "Data connection" button in the sliding menu (the one which is at the top of the screen)? Thank you.

Edited by raulmayus

Guest Milanche78

Yes it has

Ps now 3 days battery on 32% and screen on time a little more than 5h. I didnt use it much, a few calls, text messages, wifi and 3g net, but mostly 2g. Laek.17 v3 rom.

Edited by Milanche78

use the push notifications fixer (root) app using suggested values and things should work better, you can uninstall it then.

Edited by slime00

Hi to all. This is my first post here. I'm the owner of Sony Xperia P but Coolpad F1 is on the way :) (few more days and it's here). I wanted to ask what is the highest res. for video recording? FullHD?

EDIT: How much of the 8GB ROM is usable

hi Dino, welcome..

I'm testing a Funtouch OS (Vivo phone) and a MIUI release, both TD versions.

If they turn out to be good, I'll upload one (or both :))

Repacked, anglified, googlefied and set for WCDMA :D

I'm testing a Funtouch OS (Vivo phone) and a MIUI release, both TD versions.

If they turn out to be good, I'll upload one (or both :))

Repacked, anglified, googlefied and set for WCDMA :D

I think i love you ^^

Guest Maringer

I'm still using emjot's last MIUI release and it has proved very stable.

In fact, I've not tried out any of the new KitKat ROMs or the other OS's such as Baidu and the like, because I'm pretty happy with this MIUI! I've also been busy so haven't really had the time to fiddle around with my phone so it is pleasing that this one has been so stable.

It will be interesting to see how long it takes before we see a KitKat-based MIUI V6 appearing on our phone.

So far I see only two advantages of KK over JB AOSP ROMs - fixed wpa_supplicant & additional support for blue LED.

Not many differences in UI or other things that can't be done on JB (through Xposed/Gravity, etc).

Besides that, KK is slower than JB.