Coolpad F1 8297w - Review / Info / Software / Custom Roms

Guest dakok

the first WCDMA 4.4.2 version is out (v.009), but still needs some adjustments, from what a lot of users said.

I found a new 4.2.2 AOSP by XS (he's usually very good in developing roms), didn't try it yet

Download: http://pan.baidu.com/s/1tT3QY

WCDMA Patch: http://pan.baidu.com/s/1sjLPl9r

This should be good and I like V1 part in the rom name :)

Where did you find this?

Edited by dakok

Guest Arpione

Anyone could figure out why Plague Inc game crashes with PURE AOSP v2? People tell me that it works in laek v4. Here is a logcat.

Where here? :D

Guest mindtrapper

Hm, I thought I attached a logcat... I use my phone right now and can't see it, maybe that's the problem? Will check it out when I get to a pc.

Edited by mindtrapper

Guest slime00

Where did you find this?

Where did you find this?

apkhot, if I remember correctly

Guest johnickz

The first attempt that I made, stuck in the first boot screen and then I removed the battery and gone back in my backup.

I will re-downloaded with Orbit (in case something bad gone from baidu) and will check again.

Guest dalyer

Any comment?

xs.jpg

False positive?

Have you scanned other ROMs to see if they are flagged as ostensibly dodgy?

Edited by dalyer

Guest mmbpeople

I'm a little bit slow to understand things but i've understand where are the translations located on the official coolpad rom.

In fact in each apk (ex : CP_Mms.apk) there is a resources.arsc which contains all the translations : that is a huge work to modify.

(same things in settings.apk and framework-res.apk) I wonder who did the multilinguage rom i received with my phone...

I guess one must deodex everything, then find a way to edit the resources.arsc.

So i will stick to english, or change rom to aosp or something else ... I like the coolui look, miui would be good too but don't know which stable rom to choose...

If my system language is english, how can i force my phone too launch apps i download in french ?

Guest mindtrapper

Anyone could figure out why Plague Inc game crashes with PURE AOSP v2? People tell me that it works in laek v4. Here is a logcat.

Now it's there... :)

Guest johnickz

No comments on new AOSP by Xs?

Good? Bad? Ugly?

I give a chance but the max camera megapixels allowed was 6mp.

Then I go back to my backup.

Except from that it was smooth as aosp and multilanguage but I didnt run Antutu to see specs.

Guest xeros2

Thanks, but please post more comments about that MIUI version.

I'm currently thinking about switching to MIUI or Baidu, but I will be able to do it not sooner than after a week.

Edited by xeros2

Guest slime00

You can

That MIUI from LaiLai is very good, btw...

how does camera behaves on this? I remember in emjot's it was almost like the one in jonzalvo's 4.2, not very good... did this version improve it?

in some chinese forums, I read about someone talking about wake gestures with 009, did they enable this feature on coolui?

Edited by slime00

Guest rista1

MIUI from LaiLa  is very fast and nice.  Camera is great , but video recording is not -chopping video and in  full-resolution HD  image is blurry 

CoolUI 5.7 009 by ATX  a problem if update supersu after that supersu is not correct and 3D is still worse 

than the 4.2.2

Edited by rista1