Coolpad F1 8297w - Review / Info / Software / Custom Roms

Guest dakok

Guest bore1989

Try to delete dalvik and cache in recovery and then register google in phone settings if possible

too many problems for me right now ...won't charge after 85%,gps is constantly searching for location,keyboard won't popup and google play problems

Guest Evilsnare

Didn't see at 100 (don't remember), at <1% it went below 3,5mV til phone turned off.

You have "CPU power saving mode" unthicked, maybe this discharge phone?

And when we are at it, i see you use WiFi. In CoolUI 5.5 (041 ATX) there is option in settings-->wifi--> (menu button) --> advanced --> Wi-Fi optimization ("minimize battery usage when Wi-Fi is on"), not sure if something similar in this rom. With this on, phone almost dont drop battery % during sleep.

I also reccomend checking phone with BetterBatteryStats (free from https://f-droid.org/) or Wakelock Detector (both do the same: help determine if phone really "deep sleep" when screen is off or something prevent it from doing so)

Also "Greenify" is nice for battery (let you "hibernate" apps, preventing them from runing in backround until they are awaken by user again)

BTW

Hi all, my first post here, but long time reader (170 pages, damn). Thank you all for your big contribution, community is excelent, one of a reasons i have my F1 for 2 weeks now :)

best regards

Edited by Evilsnare

Guest Jpower73

I removed them, but when my phone has connection. All of them auto reinstaller :(

Don't understand :(

its bloatware..

well, here is what i did.

using titanioum backup pro, i freezed them firstly, and then i uninstalled them.

since then, haven't seen them again

Edited by Jpower73

Guest muxa1980
Hello everyone. Recently I am the proud owner of Coolpad F1. I have one problem. No way we were able to do root. I tried the vroot, eroot, Baidu and several applications, but failed. Please help!
As regards the forums I have to admit that I was somehow scattered. Almost everything is in one subject and difficult to manage. They themselves do not have a separate room theme (true that some have) and especially the instructions.
You should somehow sort, as I had the opportunity to see for phones that I previously used (proposal colleague dakok-in) and open threads type:
- How to install original firmware on Coolpad F1 via the PC's
- How to root-hold Colpad F1 (specify programs that are recommended and which have been tested)
- How to install custom recovery on Coolpad F1
- How to Flash a custom room on Coolpad F1

Thank colleagues dakok-in for your efforts and let this be understood as a well-intentioned proposal that will help better organization and monitoring of the topic!

He apologizes for the worse English.

Guest m@nish123

Hello everyone. Recently I am the proud owner of Coolpad F1. I have one problem. No way we were able to do root. I tried the vroot, eroot, Baidu and several applications, but failed. Please help!

As regards the forums I have to admit that I was somehow scattered. Almost everything is in one subject and difficult to manage. They themselves do not have a separate room theme (true that some have) and especially the instructions.

You should somehow sort, as I had the opportunity to see for phones that I previously used (proposal colleague dakok-in) and open threads type:

- How to install original firmware on Coolpad F1 via the PC's

- How to root-hold Colpad F1 (specify programs that are recommended and which have been tested)

- How to install custom recovery on Coolpad F1

- How to Flash a custom room on Coolpad F1

Thank colleagues dakok-in for your efforts and let this be understood as a well-intentioned proposal that will help better organization and monitoring of the topic!

He apologizes for the worse English.

kindly read all guide written in first page by dakok

there is all stuff

Guest m@nish123

hey @dakok

kindly attach this screenshot for imei fix for jb and kk ...simple guide from me....no need pc or any tool....only rooted phone and one backup of imei

PS: for user...make sure u flashed proper basedband and firmware in rom....i.e., for wcdma...wcdma firmware must present in the rom....same with tdcdma

hope u guys understood....if any problem ...feel free to ask [emoji2]

post-1049362-14168436304255_thumb.jpeg

BLUETOOTH problem in car.

I am using AOSP V4 laek-17 ROM, but today I tried to connect bluetooth in my Car.  This went well, but I have problem that after connection  there was no sound when I use  Igo navigation fromTelephone nor from audiosystem from my car. 

Am I doing something wrong or do I use another ROM for good bluetooth?

hey @dakok

kindly attach this screenshot for imei fix for jb and kk ...simple guide from me....no need pc or any tool....only rooted phone and one backup of imei

PS: for user...make sure u flashed proper basedband and firmware in rom....i.e., for wcdma...wcdma firmware must present in the rom....same with tdcdma

Thanks for that one m@nish!

Will that be helpful if NVRAM partition is corrupted?

Guest martinoff

:/ (Micromax V2)

you slap on me when i say that that rom is a total crap

now you give me my reveange :p

hey @dakok

you now that this is a software solution and you will lose it on factory reset or rom change, or a dakok said this can't help on corrupted partition

Am i wrong?

i think i am not 

Guest Arpione

Did anybody ever clarify what the difference is between jonzalvo's AOSP and pure AOSP?

Different base rom, AOSP is an old CoolUI rom made into an AOSP-looking rom, PURE AOSP is a true AOSP rom ported from Zopo 998.

Guest m@nish123

you slap on me when i say that that rom is a total crap

now you give me my reveange :p

you now that this is a software solution and you will lose it on factory reset or rom change, or a dakok said this can't help on corrupted partition

Am i wrong?

i think i am not

this is helpful men...imagine...if u formatted ur cell via sp tool...then u will loose ur imei permanently and u will get invalid imei on each rom....so this will be helpful....even if u not formmated bt flash rom and got invalid imei then also this will work.....i am currently tried on mtk and it is successfully....without pc and without any tool....cuz only one single file has imei no.

Guest martinoff

this is helpful men...imagine...if u formatted ur cell via sp tool...then u will loose ur imei permanently and u will get invalid imei on each rom....so this will be helpful....even if u not formmated bt flash rom and got invalid imei then also this will work.....i am currently tried on mtk and it is successfully....without pc and without any tool....cuz only one single file has imei no.

No offence mate, I never says that this isn't helpful what I says is that this is a software solution and not permanent

Guest m@nish123

No offence mate, I never says that this isn't helpful what I says is that this is a software solution and not permanent

chill bro..i misunderstood and just was explaining :)

Guest bore1989

hey,i think something went wrong with my battery or battery stats since i flashed couple of roms last two days...firstly on baidu v60 it wouldn't charge after 85% and now on lewa it won't go after 75%..i leave it on charger over night and i see 75%..battery drains even on charger...how is that possible?