Coolpad F1 8297w - Review / Info / Software / Custom Roms

Guest dakok

Guest tonecas

Is there a way to control how the led blinks and in which color cause non of the app's doesn't seem to have affect on it?

This has been answered already in this and another topic. Please search the forum first before posting.

What you need to do is replace a file 1st and then you'll have access to 7 or 8 colors of the led. After that most led controller apps will work.

Hint: Search for LED or lights.default.so

That's the app, sorry... :)

I have s5 rom, led blinker pro and a modified system file about led lights notifications. (my post on 18 January)

It works fine to me

The Opera mini, is working for you in S5?

(Opera mini, not another version of opera)

Guest Jpower73

The Opera mini, is working for you in S5?

(Opera mini, not another version of opera)

It is NOT but i think the problem ls that Opera Mini runs through proxy to reduce file load times, so it probably can't see the wifi gateway page.

Opera Mini is not a proper browser as such, as the HTML & CSS rendering is done in a server farm that Opera run. This server farm renders the HTML & CSS and can also rearrange the page layout to suit your devices screen size. Your device receives back a highly compressed version of the page, including all images, in a special format that Opera Mini can then display

On an open WiFi hotspot that you have to use a login screen for, Opera Mini will fail in two ways:

The server farm cannot reach the login page, as that is hosted on the "local" network and is not accessible from the internet

As you have not yet logged in, Opera Mini cannot reach the server farm that would otherwise be attempting to access the internal login page for the WiFi hotspot

Opera Mobile is a full browser, and on Android there really is no reason to use Opera Mini (Opera Mobile includes an option to have it work via the Opera Turbo compressing proxy farm, but it is not required nor even enabled by default)

Guest mixanikosgr

New roms by mexel on needrom

HTC sense 5.5 multilang
http://www.needrom.com/download/htc-sense-5-5-8297w/

not free version, 2$
emui 3.0 258 multilang
http://www.needrom.com/download/emui-3-0-build-258-multilanguage/

Is this xtreme vanilla similar or based on the Gamer edition 4.2 rom form the russian forum?

Edited by mixanikosgr

Guest razorinc

AOSP 4.4.2 release to try. It might be TD so prepare a WCDMA patch

Download

I cant get play store work, it wont connect, last miui v6 the same problem... Anyone else with this problem? I tried all this fixes for play store connection problem, but no success. Strange I got this problems always on this chinese roms.

Guest korekore1

I cant get play store work, it wont connect, last miui v6 the same problem... Anyone else with this problem? I tried all this fixes for play store connection problem, but no success. Strange I got this problems always on this chinese roms.

did you try p.a. gapps?

New custom CoolUI KK 031

ATX

Liutao

113520bsxc60sgnyxdce7o.png

System:
       Integration: the new cool butler

Multimedia
       repair: OTA up alarm clock does not ring a problem

Communications:
       Fix: New dial pad to change the card to card 2 card 2 1:00 still appears to allocate key issues

Drive:
       Optimization: audio parameters

Bluetooth settings:
       Fix: occasional Bluetooth replay the question of error 
       fixes: even now there is no problem pops up Bluetooth file dialog

Call records:
       Repair: After bulk delete the menu did not mention the problem of ash

System Settings:
       Fix: episodic memory space is insufficient flash back problems

Fix: edit card contact number is not visible when the additional problem