Coolpad F1 8297w - Review / Info / Software / Custom Roms

Guest dakok

Guest zltnngy

Is there anybody who doesn't like that our phone only records videos at 15 fps in low light conditions? I can provide a solution if there is any interest.

Guest unix_bosnia

8297W-V3plus repacked version of Liutao's

I clean and include gapps, rooted... and few app

I install with 2.6 twrp

Download

try, test and write review

If somebody get vnram eror dont need to flash wifi fix, just restart phones, and problems disappeared

Edited by unix_bosnia

Guest 77chedu

8297W-V3plus

I clean and include gapps, rooted... and few app

I install with 2.6 twrp

Download

try, test and write review

Thank you unix_bosnia

Is it a repacked version of Liutao's?

Guest unix_bosnia

Thank you unix_bosnia

Is it a repacked version of Liutao's?

yes, and you can test and write review

Edited by unix_bosnia

Guest 77chedu

Seems like a nice mod. I was planning to do something similar (proabably still do) and had it already deodexed

Coolpad camera + CM gallery

Su binary update works fine, which is an issue in many of Liutao's roms

I've low signal strength, but I don't know if it's real or an UI bug

Antutu 32474

Weather widget doesn't work

Guest mickvip

My updated MIUI. NEEDROM

Rooted (ROOT in Security App)
Gapps (PlayMarket-patched, Calendar & Contact synk, no feedback & backup, Core-patched)
Completely remove all third-party applications
Languages - Русский, 中文, English, Беларуская, Български(България), Български(EN), čeština, Espanol, Francais, Hrvatski, Nederlands, Norsk bokmal, Portugues(Brasil), Portugues(Portugal), Slovencina, Turkce, ελληνικά
Edited by mickvip

Guest dakok

Hi Mikhail!

Nice to see you here. You made one of the best Coolpad F1 roms :D.

I hope you will continue with Lollipop releases in August...

Thanks!

Guest Milan As

15 days ago I we lost backlight on capacitive buttons, sometimes but rarely they light up for a split second. What could be the problem, I use on your recommendation A310 AOSP?. Sorry if my English is bad.

Edited by Milan As

Guest mickvip

done that allready, but nothing... 

What's wrong with the notification in whatsapp? I do not want to put the firmware. Explain in detail.

Guest razorinc

What's wrong with the notification in whatsapp? I do not want to put the firmware. Explain in detail.

when whatsapp message comes, led notification does not work... for calls and regular messages led notification works... 

Guest mickvip

when whatsapp message comes, led notification does not work... for calls and regular messages led notification works... 

I'm sorry. But I do not want to put the firmware. To find and fix. It seems the problem is freimwork`s.

Guest matejsolid

Why does my F1 freezes and reboots every time I reboot it for installation of app if is it requested ? 
For example I installed ViperAndroidFX and here it is five time in row restart.

I didnt touch anything,except occasional lagg and freeze probably caused by Facebook app or Messenger,why is this happening ?

Vannila xtreme aosp...

Greenify could cause reboot issue but I leave it for 2-3 minutes to completely boot and freeze any app .

EDIT : yep,viper4android is causing my warm boot "reboot" issue,any known fix ? I download latest version for KK,unzipped and installed with root permission.

EDIT : found one few pages back,works good :) I hope I wont enter every time I choose new song to load viper4android like DSP manager

Edited by matejsolid

Guest korekore1

Why does my F1 freezes and reboots every time I reboot it for installation of app if is it requested ?

For example I installed ViperAndroidFX and here it is five time in row restart.

I didnt touch anything,except occasional lagg and freeze probably caused by Facebook app or Messenger,why is this happening ?

Vannila xtreme aosp...

Greenify could cause reboot issue but I leave it for 2-3 minutes to completely boot and freeze any app .

EDIT : yep,viper4android is causing my warm boot "reboot" issue,any known fix ? I download latest version for KK,unzipped and installed with root permission.

EDIT : found one few pages back,works good :) I hope I wont enter every time I choose new song to load viper4android like DSP manager

usually greenify is to blame for the reboots

Guest matejsolid

Yeah,I also think so.

How to prevent/fix this ?

Also,does anyone listen on daily basis music in Apollo ?

I havent been listening music long time and I'm confused,is it okay to listening max volumen ( ear in headset ) drain 8-9 % battery ?

This is while screen off,I'm talking 8-9 % of battery for 1hours of music ( Apollo + viper4android super audio quality ) ?