Coolpad F1 8297w - Review / Info / Software / Custom Roms

Guest dakok

Guest korekore1

i find zte's better than lg in that photo, it's a bit darker but has more details

you are talking about the lg photo..!

Guest 77chedu

Well, if for whatever reason you don't want to use a interpolated cam, I think is a pretty decent alternative

I thought someone might be interested, but that's the way it goes

Cheers

Guest Jpower73

To be honest, I'll keep zte camera too,  as an alternative to the emui's stock camera. It's fast capturing with a very friendly interface but it lucks focusing + very pixelated photos in medium /low light conditions 

I've taken few more shots using both cameras. 

According to my opinion, lgcamera has no opponent (since now). 

No reason to "flood" the topic with 'mega' links. 

Thank you 77 for porting it... . 

:)

Edited by Jpower73

Guest dmrtn

How can I have LG camera? Is it for all roms or for a specific rom?

Check the thread called: Shooting at 21,6 mpixels (6000χ3600)

On page 2 unix_bosnia has a link to a flashable zip. The 20mp doesn't seem to work on all ROMs but the apk should install.

Guest bore89

Hey.. Is there a way to turn off on screen buttons in Sony Xperia z3 rom? cause now I have both capacitive and on screen buttons

Guest dalyer

If there's no built in option for doing that then there are definitely apps that do it.

Look for ones that hide the on screen navigaton bar/buttons or allow configurable use of immersive mode.

Edited by dalyer

Guest 77chedu

Hey.. Is there a way to turn off on screen buttons in Sony Xperia z3 rom? cause now I have both capacitive and on screen buttons

Check if you have a qemu.hw.mainkeys=0 on your build.prop, and change the value to 1.

Check the thread called: Shooting at 21,6 mpixels (6000χ3600)

On page 2 unix_bosnia has a link to a flashable zip. The 20mp doesn't seem to work on all ROMs but the apk should install.

Can you post the link here please, i cant find the thread.. Tnx..

Guest trashbat

p7000 forum users i suppose

Good point.

I just thought with it being a competitor within this price bracket and a chinese phone there may be other users here who are interested in it or have had experience with it.

Guest slime00

not really a competitor since it's one year and a couple of months newer :) it's not a brand that attracts me anyways, so I don't know how this device behaves!

Guest milekolev

Been using latest miui version from liutao and aside from a weird battery drain from phone idle the ROM is great and packed with options.. Could that battery drain be caused by the kernel?

Guest slime00

try using wakelock dector and see if you find the culprit.
I've had that "slimmed" emui which is fine except that always recurring problem (for me) of delayed whatsapp notifications which I don't seem to solve, trying something else. Are there any kk roms with camera pretty close to quality as emui and  coolui and with no major bugs?

by the way, it seems there is the first stable version of the emui 6, v.4.4.4 (maybe). http://bbs.ydss.cn/thread-558898-1-1.html

new FIUI http://bbs.ydss.cn/thread-558888-1-1.html

Edited by slime00

Guest 77chedu

This is latest Jill's emui, "cleaned up". It has Both emui and CP ( the one with the pro function) cameras and Kangvip tools

My additions/subtitutions: Xperia keyboard and Es file xplorer (instead of the chinese root xplorer), as system apps, plus Bravia engine.

Huawei market, now browser and the MDS app, removable.Added some Android M sounds and removed some others from HW

Added init.d support and normal root/supersu install, because it was "injected" in the kernel just like on Infocus roms and that usually ends up with the su binary update thing popping up endlessly. I've kept HW system manager, but you can uninstall it too if you dont want it

Everything seems to work fine, GPS, youtube, downloadable themes, etc

https://mega.co.nz/#!5YhkXIJL!Ftr9nkEMyHI8WnFnQdLb2cXhb6gcHJbnLItmE0XJNyE

Edited by 77chedu

Guest 77chedu

there is cm12 for MT6592 already, is it possible to port it for our device?

http://forum.xda-developers.com/android/development/rom-cyanogenmod-12-kingzone-k1-turbo-t3119908

I'm following that project too with great interest

I'm sure it would be some attempt, but I won't be expecting much given all the recurring issues that have appeared on the 4.4.4 releases

It's probably going to be more of a learning experience, at least for me, than anything else. I don't think it would come out of it a "bugless" -quoting our micromax counterparts- full-featured rom for daily use, suitable for people that don't want to mess around their phone too much

Guest bore89

Hey.. I have one problem with my phone.. So, I work on a delivery and I have Bluetooth headset connected to my coolpad and every time after phonecall it stays unlocked and it operates in my pocket.. Shouldnt phone lock it self after call if it was locked before it? My phone calls other people from my pocket, saves contacts etc.