[KERNEL] [Y300/G510] Synopsis Kernel For Cyanogenmod and SlimKat

Guest fonz93

Guest LordMCDonald

Yes, you should be able, be sure to flash the right version

This is my first time flashing a Kernel so what do I have to notice if I wanna flash the Kernel on SlimKat on my u8825?

Guest andrea2107

This is my first time flashing a Kernel so what do I have to notice if I wanna flash the Kernel on SlimKat on my u8825?

You can flash anything from y300 except for Roms(since g330 has different audio and ril)

As fonz said,flash the slimkat version

• 1 month later...
Guest fonz93

What is SELinux? I saw that in cm11 and slimkat is disabled with this kernel..

It's set to permissive anyway, there's no difference in "disabled" and "permissive"

• 2 weeks later...
Guest fartfire

First of all, thanks for making this fonz93, every seems to be recommending this but I don't know why do i need to get another kernal other then the one which came with Huawei Y300. Can you tell me if this is compatiable with ASOP MOD by H3ko guy?

First of all, thanks for making this fonz93, every seems to be recommending this but I don't know why do i need to get another kernal other then the one which came with Huawei Y300. Can you tell me if this is compatiable with ASOP MOD by H3ko guy?

This one is compatible for stock: http://www.modaco.com/topic/372447-kernel-y300g510-stock-huawei/

Guest Romagnolo1973

any idea why bluetooth doesn't work on cm10.1 with this kernel?  on a g510

BT for stereo device as headset doesn't work for every custom kernel. Not only on CM10.1, is a general issue.

Huawei publish and old kernel (with problems with stereo BT) and this was the base for every custom kernel (Synopsis and Cexstel), that's why you have some problems. 

The only solution is AOSP Mod Rom that use the same huawei stock kernel (new comparet to the published) that at 99% solve the issue with BT devices

BT for stereo device as headset doesn't work for every custom kernel. Not only on CM10.1, is a general issue.

Huawei publish and old kernel (with problems with stereo BT) and this was the base for every custom kernel (Synopsis and Cexstel), that's why you have some problems. 

The only solution is AOSP Mod Rom that use the same huawei stock kernel (new comparet to the published) that at 99% solve the issue with BT devices

bt issue is more to do with connecting to smartwatches and selfie remotes,,,,  which android version is aosp on and link if pos :)

thank you

found it
Edited by lohtse

• 1 year later...
Guest Patrick94
On 11/23/2014 at 2:16 PM, andrea2107 said:

You can flash anything from y300 except for Roms(since g330 has different audio and ril)

As fonz said,flash the slimkat version

Can someone tell me where I can find the Slimkat specific one? I can't find it anywhere

I flashed the 2014/07/26 version and after I reboot the phone it stays stuck on the boot screen. I'm using the latst LEgacy build of Slimkat

Edited by Patrick94

Guest Patrick94

BTW Clicking on the "Download" link in the OP takes me to Linkbucks.com lol so that doesn't help

Edit: after disabling adblock plus I got to the Slimkat version. Going to flash it now to see if it works

Edited by Patrick94

• 1 year later...