[ROM][4.1.1][B209] AOSP MOD [28/02/2015]

Guest H3ROS

Guest Takamoto

First I wanted to thank @ H3ROS and all those who together to him have contributed to make this rom almost perfect. I hope that he not abandon their own definitively the project and that every now face some small update. Finally I wanted to ask how should I do if I want to change the app supersu with superuser. I have been for a short period of cm 10. 1( fonz) and I did not have the process always in the background.. thanks and still compliments..

Guest H3ROS

It's unfortunate that H3ROS leaving this ROM development now, but he is right that there are new phones coming out everyday and he must concentrate to another projects.

Thanks a lot...

It's not so much that I plan on abandoning the project; it's just that there's not much I can do anymore to improve the ROM. I've fixed all known bugs and have added every setting possible to save memory.

The biggest issue these phones have is with their memory. If they had just 100 to 200MB more RAM then they would be a lot more usable. Currently though if you have an app that's using up too much memory then it'll eventually get closed. The stock browser with a few tabs open is a very good example of this.

I appreciate the kind words by the way. Thanks :)

First I wanted to thank @ H3ROS and all those who together to him have contributed to make this rom almost perfect. I hope that he not abandon their own definitively the project and that every now face some small update. Finally I wanted to ask how should I do if I want to change the app supersu with superuser. I have been for a short period of cm 10. 1( fonz) and I did not have the process always in the background.. thanks and still compliments..

CM10.1 has Superuser built into it in a different way, so even if you change the app it'll still behave the same as SuperSU.

Edited by H3ROS

Guest H3ROS

The latest Nova Launcher beta seems to of fixed the smoothness issues. I've also been able to keep the Jelly Bean layout after changing a few of the settings :)

There's still bugs as I've caused it to force close once when setting up extra desktops and then setting the default. Other than that though the only thing that I don't like is that theres no quick way to access the system settings anymore without adding a shortcut.

Edited by H3ROS

Guest Flea997

The latest Nova Launcher beta seems to of fixed the smoothness issues. I've also been able to keep the Jelly Bean layout after changing a few of the settings :)

There's still bugs as I've caused it to force close once when setting up extra desktops and then setting the default. Other than that though the only thing that I don't like is that theres no quick way to access the system settings anymore without adding a shortcut.

Yes, i noticed that too... Really annoying

Guest krux3r

Hmm. Nice.

Just keep posting your experience with new versions. :)

EDIT: Are there any of FCs again maybe?

Edited by krux3r

Guest H3ROS

EDIT: Are there any of FCs again maybe?

After setting it up and having that other force close it's not done it again, yet. I'd still wait though as it's got plenty of other bugs.

Guest krux3r

After setting it up and having that other force close it's not done it again, yet. I'd still wait though as it's got plenty of other bugs.

Well, I'll wait some more time then. Just keep informing us about the bugs and stuff, say when it will be ok to install for us normal users :D

Guest rgs_rgs

Hi, i've flashed synopsis kernel but it's not very stable... how can i flash (¿and where i fint it?) the stock AOSP MOD kernel?

H3ROS posted it some time ago, just search into the thread:

http://www.modaco.com/topic/372741-rom411b209-aosp-mod-15012015/page-122#entry2240961

Here is the direct link:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BzpRBylyuvsXNXNjYmlwcXU0NE0/

Guest Dave91

Thanks!. I have flashed "enable_zram.zip" from H3ROS, ¿do i need to disable it before flashing the stock kernel? :P

Guest killadroid

@h3ros this latest google play services had problems,says it's not compatible with this device.

Edited by killadroid

Guest barnir

I'm using Greenify beta 3 and i noticed some more battery usage, this happens to you guys? :\ 

Apps sleeping:

Barcode scanner

Google keep

Facebook Lite

Meo Drive (gps)

Meo WiFi (to login on few public hotspots)

and SDmaid

also all resource applied (not the 4.4+) and in boost functional mode 

Maybe i have something wrong, any suggestion?

Guest H3ROS

@h3ros this latest google play services had problems,says it's not compatible with this device.

http://www.apkmirror.com/apk/google-inc/google-play-services/google-play-services-7-0-96-1785884-034-android-apk-download/

It's always -034. It might only ever not install if you've changed the DPI.

@barnir

Mines been good. Do you have greenify set to boost mode and have you enabled it as a device admin so that it'll automatically hibernate apps?

Edited by H3ROS

Guest H3ROS

How can i check if its on admin mode? on supersu it appear there the module is also active on xposed :

Settings > Security > Device administrators

Guest FrankAxtell

Hi, i've flashed synopsis kernel but it's not very stable... how can i flash (¿and where i fint it?) the stock AOSP MOD kernel?

Now i'm staying on synopsis and don't have problems? What problems do you have?