[ROM][4.1.1][B209] AOSP MOD [28/02/2015]

Guest H3ROS

Buonasera a tutti,ma questo discorso delle librerie adreno cosa migliorerebbe? Ho visto che fonz lo ha inserito nel nuovo update..

Nothing, just some bug fixes, there are no improvements (atleast for me)

Edited by fonz93

Nothing, just some bug fixes, there are no improvements

What bugs do the newer Adreno libs fix? Or is that compared to the older ones LG ones?

I'm still using the stock Huawei Adreno libs since they seem to work fine and I've not noticed any performance gains with newer versions.

Guest mshaw213

What bugs do the newer Adreno libs fix? Or is that compared to the older ones LG ones?

I'm still using the stock Huawei Adreno libs since they seem to work fine and I've not noticed any performance gains with newer versions.

I'm using your ROM with the Nokia X libs and they have made Clumsy Ninja much smoother (Trials Frontier still doesn't load but I can live with that).

The bug reported here: http://www.modaco.com/topic/373280-jb-422-cyanogenmod-101-rom-15122014/page-54#entry2243709

Seems to occur on all ROMs that use Huawei libs (Gonzalox said it was happening on your ROM and CM11.0 by Dazzozo) and LG libs (my ROM and Kra1o5's CM10.1), but didn't occur on CarbonROM 4.2.2 and 4.4.4 by luca020400 (Nokia X libs), so i switched to Nokia X libs (unpacked them myself from the latest Nokia X factory image) and Gonzalox said that the bug was been fixed.

Specifically the bug occurred on Minecraft, but i don't know if other games are involved, this is the logcat he sent me: http://pastebin.com/UavknMkF

You can see a loop of these lines:

12-12 17:31:24.560 W/Adreno200-ES20(5267): <qgl2DrvAPI_glGetActiveUniform:1453>: GL_INVALID_VALUE
12-12 17:31:24.560 W/Adreno200-ES20(5267): <qgl2DrvAPI_glGetActiveAttrib:451>: GL_INVALID_VALUE
Edited by fonz93

I finally managed to install the Smart Tools app from a downloaded apk, although Play Store says it's not compatible with my device. On first start of the program I got an error message "no magnetic sensor detected", but the app works. When I installed it on luca's KK roms the app installs without problems from market and gives no error message. Anyway, my problem is solved, funny enough, with a pirated apk although I am a legal owner, and I am very happy with AOSP, which I think has the best overall performance with everything working for daily use.

Edited by Janfri

Guest LotR656

I have a problen with battery percentage. For example I have 17% and when I turn off screen it jump to 30% (sometimes more). So is it a battery problem or what? How to fix this? How to calibrate battery properly?

Edited by LotR656

Guest websk8ter

Play store gives this error.

Any solution? I've try to erase the google account and clear all settings, but no success...

post-1042567-0-53238100-1418780540_thumb

Edited by websk8ter

Guest xxirioxx

Play store gives this error.

Any solution? I've try to erase the google account and clear all settings, but no success...

Clear Google Play Service cache.

Link download error 404-not found., please re-upload rom., thanks so much.

It's still online, I checked it now and the link works :)

You can use an adfly bypasser if that site redirects you wrong...

HTdvZhzi.png

Guest LotR656

how i can do better ram?

Flash synopsis kernel and zRAM 50MB.

why in stock b200 wifi color is always blue, and in this rom in begining gray (internet don't work) and after 4-5 sec blue?

In stock B200 signal for mobile network is always blue and here not.

This is in all JB ROMs. CM or modified stock ROM doesn't matter, this is usefull when you don't have good internet connection. When it is gray you don't have internet, when it is blue you have. I don't know why that is problem.

Guest noobynobita

How do you download TRacks DeEssed Master 2 from the link H3ROS gave.There are 7 links (tracks,dfx,bbe,,dts,dolby,etc,etc).Which one do you download and do i need to flash it using TWRP ? Sorry for being a noob

Guest LotR656

When you open link in right upper corner is "Skip" buttom (you need to wait 5sec). Press on "Skip" and you will get Google Drive link for download.

Yes, you need TWRP.

No, it is about 260MB. "Unknown time remaining" i have too. Put to download, ensure good connection and wait.

I use Firefox+DownThemAll! (Firefox extension) and it shows "150 MB of N/A" (Not Avalaible) when downloading, but it uses all my download speed... Same thing with JDownloader... If you get a small file size your download is corrupted :P

If time is N/A then it's still downloading. Just wait it til finished. It's 244MB in size.

Anyway, does pushbullet work while screen is off in this rom? Mine doesn't. Any workaround? Thanks. :)

I enjoy this lovely rom but Google Services  are just ruining the effort of enjoying it.

Tried:

http://forum.xda-developers.com/oneplus-one/general/guide-google-play-services-battery-t2832525

But nothing helps, 6 hours a day max

Screenshot_2014_12_18_12_24_20.pngScreenshot_2014_12_18_12_24_01.pngScreenshot_2014_12_18_12_24_14.pngScreenshot_2014_12_18_12_25_19.png

I enjoy this lovely rom but Google Services  are just ruining the effort of enjoying it.

If you haven't already then always disable GPS access in Google Play Services.

One thing to keep in mind is that Google Play Services basically updates some of the older framework found in Android. So normally the standard framework wouldn't log any battery usage, but Google Play Services does. It shouldn't be using any more battery for that stuff but it'll log it anyway. Of course it will use more battery in the long run though because it adds more services, takes up more memory and the Y300/G510 is a really low memory device.

You can alwasy try to update Google Play Services too. Sometimes that'll fix problems.

http://www.apkmirror.com/apk/google-inc/google-play-services/google-play-services-6-5-99-1642632-034-apk/

The Y300 always uses -034 (240 DPI & armeabi-v7a CPU).

Edited by H3ROS

Guest LotR656

I have a problen with battery percentage. For example I have 17% and when I turn off screen it jump to 30% (sometimes more). So is it a battery problem or what? How to fix this? How to calibrate battery properly?

What about this H3ROS?

Guest rgs_rgs

What about this H3ROS?

That's usual behaviour the first time just after installing the ROM coming from another ROM. You have to wait until battery is fully discharged and then plug it until is charged again. Then, battery will be calibrated itself