[ROM][4.1.1][B209] AOSP MOD [28/02/2015]

Guest H3ROS

Guest H3ROS

I've uploaded an update. I was going to hold off until it had some more changes, but I might be away for a while soon so I've gave you all what I've done so far.

The option to switch between all USB modes was a must because you previously needed to reboot your phone to get mass storage to work again if you changed over to MTP or PTP. The screenshot sound option, however, I added simply because I could. I like it though because I tend to disable screen lock sounds, touch sounds and dial pad sounds so having the option to silence screenshots is a nice addition for me.

Guest Naikkon

hello i flashed this rom but i have no toggles !

every stock rom that i've instaled i have no toggles !

even stock rom i try to update using dload but 2/2 faild.

can u please tell me what is the issue

Guest H3ROS

hello i flashed this rom but i have no toggles !

every stock rom that i've instaled i have no toggles !

even stock rom i try to update using dload but 2/2 faild.

can u please tell me what is the issue

What do you mean by toggles? The notification drawer should have a row of them and they don't depend on the cust partition like Huawei's do. If you're wiping everything and not replacing apk's then it should work for sure.

Guest H3ROS

No. You wipe all partitions apart from your SD card and then flash this from TWRP. Once you've input your Google account info or skipped screens you need to do just 1 more reboot and then everything will be perfect.

Guest Naikkon

heros thx for reply. i flash your rom and i have no toggles. like on notific drawer only settings. i go on settings down to notification settings to check toggles but i can the check box is not checkeble. sorry for my english.

Guest H3ROS

If you've done the wipes and followed the install instructions then it should look like this:

post-954400-0-39546500-1406030736_thumb. post-954400-0-00797900-1406030750_thumb.

You shouldn't be flashing anything from Huawei. Not even the file Domino2115 linked to.

Guest Romagnolo1973

Today I have test some launcher in terms of Ram usage & features:

- APUS : is the lighter, but it miss every features, no app drawer, no desktop image personalization, some crash, is a new app so is normal... I think is a good idea and in future can be a good alternative, but not at the moment.

- SOLO Launcher: for me is the winner, 32mb usage, complete, app drower included, digital clock & weather included, every setting you are using in nova is present, no ads, free and well developed. Nice features: gestures are included and for free, search included (internet, contact, apps) and available in lockscreen, Clock&Weather included, a Ram cleaner widger included

- MI Launcher aka Miui: a nightmare, heavyyyyy more than 80 mb, crash, too much complicated and rich of crapware

- Holo launcher: not bad but it use 40-45 mb of ram, complete as Nova and lighter but not enough compared to Solo

- KK Launcher: same as Holo just a litle light 36-40 mb, not bad at all and include all Nova features and more, even Clock&Weather is included, good persolazisations, theme, icons.... For me is in second place after Solo

- ADW: too old and a little complicated add icons at he home, 40mega usage. Is a pain s not developed anymore.

- APEX: is the same as nova even in ram usage too heavy for our device.

- NOVA: is the default launcher but easy it pass more than 60 mb with 2 process active the most of the time.

Now I delete Nova and my clock and weather app (Sensee Flick Clock & weather) that use in complex 70 mb and I use SOLO that use only 32mb of ram

Edited by Romagnolo1973

Guest Naikkon

ok so i whant stock B195. if i flash domino's file i will be capibile to use stock firmwere ?

i flash your rom and namy others stock roms but on all i have no toggles . just a blank drawer

Guest fonz93

ok so i whant stock B195. if i flash domino's file i will be capibile to use stock firmwere ?

i flash your rom and namy others stock roms but on all i have no toggles . just a blank drawer

You are doing for sure wrong wipes or you aren't installing the ROM properly, this ROM uses a different type of toggles that are not affected by the cust folder, as H3ROS already said.

Edited by fonz93

Guest fonz93

i'm using CWM and doing all wipes.

maybe i'l try TWRP

The updater.script should wipe the /system and /data partition itself, did you changed something in the meta-inf folder? are you installing other flashable .zip's after install this ROM?

Edited by fonz93

Guest Naikkon

nothing.

i'm using slimkat. i try to update to B195 romania stock firmwere. on step 2/2 it fails

i flash using CWM this rom . no toggles

i flash B199 stock repack = same no toggles

i try other stock roms = same 

Guest fonz93

I think you don't know how lidroid toggles works, as I and H3ROS already said, the ROM has toggles automatically, there is no need to modify the /cust partition or anything else, so the problem is yours, download again the ROM and don't modify anything, check if you are installing the correct .zip

Edited by fonz93

Guest Domino2115

If you've done the wipes and followed the install instructions then it should look like this:

attachicon.gifScreenshot_2014-07-22-13-04-16.png attachicon.gifScreenshot_2014-07-22-13-04-05.png

You shouldn't be flashing anything from Huawei. Not even the file Domino2115 linked to.

I though that he has this problem on stock roms:)

Edited by Domino2115

Guest H3ROS

I though that he have this problem on stock roms:)

Some stock ROM's, but this is based on stock but it's not stock anymore. It's custom, resigned and with my ROM the cust partition works correctly.

Guest fonz93

The /cust folder linked by Domino is really old (B17x) and without many fixes included by Huawei in new releases, use this (it is from B199, it should work on all stock ROMs, don't install it on B209, it has a more updated /cust folder): http://www.mediafire.com/download/sz1fduksfvzxo82/Flashable+Cust+Untouched.zip

This is not an help thread, you should ask for these things here or here

Edited by fonz93

Guest H3ROS

Thanks for covering that fonz :)

On a totally different subject it's weird how people have different opinions on ROM's from country to country. Like I see a lot of Spanish users still using FusionX or similar, even though this ROM is newer and contains a lot of fixes for bugs found in similar ROM's. Even fonz himself is using this ROM, yet a few of these Spanish people claim that the older ROM's peform better which is nothing but the placebo effect. This ROM actually feels faster and it's had the Huawei hardware acceleration changes totally removed where as every other ROM has only disabled a single check, so this will perform better. It also removes Huawei's OOM value loading and has specific apps made unkillable within Java rather than loading from a database, which means that there's less CPU time and memory used.

If you're a Spanish user that tried the ROM when it was first released then I encorage you to try it again. It used to have microstutters due to the kernel, but now that it uses the stock kernel it's rock solid stable and performs better than even the "gamer" ROM's.

Guest SH3H1

Yes... :)

I know it now that this is the ROM that's just made my phone perfect !

Best performance i found on my Y300 so far (combined with synopsis , of course :) )

Was thinking of getting another phone but not anymore !

I deleted the built in init.d script as i think the settings isn't for me ( Sandisk 8GB Class 4 :lol: ) and it did help me in overall speed :)

So if you guys have any problem of slowdown...try deleting all the init.d !

@H3ROS will it hurt if i delete those?