[ROM][4.1.1][B209] AOSP MOD [28/02/2015]

Guest H3ROS

If you've changed anything or installed any mods then that might be why. Anyone who's using a clean version of the ROM or hasn't adjusted any of the system files shouldn't have any problems.

@luca020400

Maybe. I think the download app handles it, but I'm not 100% sure.

Check your APN settings. Roaming is normally disabled by default.

<apn carrier="Yoigo" mcc="214" mnc="04" apn="internet" proxy="010.008.000.036" port="8080" type="default,supl" />
<apn carrier="Yoigo MMS" mcc="214" mnc="04" apn="mms" mmsc="http://mms" mmsproxy="193.209.134.141" mmsport="80" type="mms" />

There's APN info for your provider already within the ROM, although in the XML file the IP addresses look wrong. I think it should be "10.8.0.36".

@Picvajzmen

No idea. You shouldn't need to reinstall GravityBox if you're starting fresh though. You just need to enable the statusbar colours and clock settings master switch and then reboot.

Edited by H3ROS

Guest xSergioHp.

Check your APN settings. Roaming is normally disabled by default.

<apn carrier="Yoigo" mcc="214" mnc="04" apn="internet" proxy="010.008.000.036" port="8080" type="default,supl" />
<apn carrier="Yoigo MMS" mcc="214" mnc="04" apn="mms" mmsc="http://mms" mmsproxy="193.209.134.141" mmsport="80" type="mms" /> 
There's APN info for your provider already within the ROM, although in the XML file the IP addresses look wrong. I think it should be "10.8.0.36".

@Picvajzmen

No idea. You shouldn't need to reinstall GravityBox if you're starting fresh though. You just need to enable the statusbar colours and clock settings master switch and then reboot.

Then I have to edit what you say in the XML file for " fix" it?

Guest fonz93

@xSergioHp. 

Try to compare H3ROS's apns-conf.xml and stock Huawei apns-conf.xml, you should be able to see the differences. (In stock ROM apns-conf.xml is situated in the cust folder, if you are from spain, check the "weu" folder, if not check your country folder, but, keep in mind that sometimes Huawei used the "normal" folder, so you'll not have the country folders in this case)

Edited by fonz93

Guest xSergioHp.

@xSergioHp.

Try to compare H3ROS's apns-conf.xml and stock Huawei apns-conf.xml, you should be able to see the differences. (In stock ROM apns-conf.xml is situated in the cust folder, if you are from spain, check the "weu" folder, if not check your country folder, but, keep in mind that sometimes Huawei used the "normal" folder, so you'll not have the country folders in this case)

Thanks @H3ROS and @fonz93, I'll try it :)

I just compare them and I can not see the differences between the 2 Yoigo apns in apns-conf.xml, sorry for the trouble again ...

Edited by xSergioHp.

Guest farfix

DO you release a new update? Wow! I use your rom since July, and this is my favorite... fast, smooth, good for gaming and email

(I add swapdragon and crossbreeder and I have an excellent performance)

Thanks for your excellent work! :)

not show contact to viber ? What is the problem؟؟؟ :angry2: :unsure: :wacko:

I don't use viber, but did you tried to delete the host file ? Maybe contact oe pictures are blocked by host file ? Edited by dus40

Guest fonz93

Can i use this rom with memory card class 6?

The SD card tweak was been disabled, you shouldn't have any problem.

Edited by fonz93

Guest Davood_TiTaN

I don't use viber, but did you tried to delete the host file ? Maybe contact oe pictures are blocked by host file ? 

not sync contact

again save contact in viber To show  :((

_______

Internal memory storage does not show up the show .. where is the problem?

Guest fonz93

Ridiculous..

Latest version of Google Play Services it's a common problem for all phones, it has some strange CPU wakelocks that drains a lot the battery, i already disabled them using the app "Disable Services", more specifically, i disabled, "ConfigFetchService", "UserPresenceService", someone has some other wakelock, but for me only those. This is a workaround for this Google Play Services version while waiting for a fix by Google, don't use it as final configuration.