[ROM][4.1.1][B209] AOSP MOD [28/02/2015]

Guest H3ROS

Guest Romagnolo1973

which kernel best for this rom?

imho synopsis stable 

https://www.mediafire.com/folder/ald9dyk2bdym9/stable

don't try other nightly synopsis because they are too much extreme and with issue. This stable is the best version created for our device.

But if you use bluetooth stereo you need to stay on original kernel because probably synopsis and every other custom kernel does not works at 100%, you need to test and see,

Guest killadroid

imho synopsis stable 

https://www.mediafire.com/folder/ald9dyk2bdym9/stable

don't try other nightly synopsis because they are too much extreme and with issue. This stable is the best version created for our device.

But if you use bluetooth stereo you need to stay on original kernel because probably synopsis and every other custom kernel does not works at 100%, you need to test and see,

thanx i'll try it

Guest quest679

This is an amazing Rom. Fast, fluid and smooth. Games such as Fifa 14 and Need for Speed Most Wanted work really well without any third party installed apps... Video call on skype and Hangouts works. I only have one issue though. The screen of the phone doesn't wake up when i get incoming calls..I have to press the power button every time to turn the screen on and then I am able to answer the call. Can somebody please help me fix this issue?

It's ok if I change the SuperSU app?

I use koush's superuser (because it's similar to slimkat's supersu :P )

Edit: I got an "Unfortunatelly, Exchange services has stopped.." when I added my "Live" account into Gmail... and that every time when I refresh the app :(

Edited by farfix

Guest webmariner87

Wonderful ROM! Really, i didn't think that it may be so great! The only "weakness" is that it's a 4.1, and i love 4.4. 
For this reason i'm trying to make it looks like 4.4. There is a way to add a page with the toggle in the notification bar? I don't want toggle and notification all together.

Guest rgs_rgs

This is an amazing Rom. Fast, fluid and smooth. Games such as Fifa 14 and Need for Speed Most Wanted work really well without any third party installed apps... Video call on skype and Hangouts works. I only have one issue though. The screen of the phone doesn't wake up when i get incoming calls..I have to press the power button every time to turn the screen on and then I am able to answer the call. Can somebody please help me fix this issue?

Usually people don't have that behaviour, so try to reinstall doing the correct wipes. 

@H3ROS

Your ROM is fantastic!

One question please.  In Settings - About phone, Model number is given as HUAWEI Y300-0100 instead of HUAWEI G510-0100 and build number is the Y300 also. 

Exactly the same ROM for both phone models yes?

Correct. I could provide a flashable to change it to G510 if people would like that option.

The screen of the phone doesn't wake up when i get incoming calls..I have to press the power button every time to turn the screen on and then I am able to answer the call. Can somebody please help me fix this issue?

It sounds like a light sensor issue. Maybe when Google restores app data it screws it up if you're coming from a different ROM.

You could backup the ROM via TWRP and then reinstall the ROM, just to see if it fixes the problem for you.

Edit: I got an "Unfortunatelly, Exchange services has stopped.." when I added my "Live" account into Gmail... and that every time when I refresh the app :(

The new Gmail app in general is still a little buggy, but that'll get fixed as they update it.

If you're using a Live account then you should be doing it through IMAP/POP. I just tried it on an Outlook account I created and it seems to work fine.

Edited by H3ROS

Guest QuadCorei8085

I can't say I've ever had that problem. I mean, I think we've all received a call and have been able to accept it else I'd of heard about this problem much sooner.

For a fresh install it should work, so maybe it's due to the hibernation services that you've changed.

It's either going to be Android Studio causing it or the WiFi hotspot, although I've used WiFi hotspot myself before and it's been totally fine. Doesn't it log anything while it's connected to Android Studio?

@QuadCorei8085

Like krux3r said, there's no widgets for Android 4.1.x. The best you can get is probably by using Go Locker.

As for the black square, that looks to be a bug and I'll fix it shortly.

@H3ROS:

- Not exactly, i'm not requesting a locked screen clock, rather the opposite: I'd like a digital clock on the (unlocked) main page, with the same style as the locked screen (like in other - 4.2 and above - mods here on this forum). This way when unlocking the phone the style would not "change". But its not a real issue, i was just missing the digital clock widget. 

- Yes the black square icons seems to me a bug as well. Thanks for you work

Another q: is the differentially volume setting for alarm/notification/ringtone setting also a 4.2 (and above) feature? Is there any way I could set different volume for each?

Thanks for all.

Edited by QuadCorei8085

Alarms a standalone option, but the ringtone and notification volumes are merged. You can change that behaviour in GravityBox's media options (link ringtone & notification). Also if you enable the expanded menu I don't know what that second "media volume" does.

The update I released yesterday addresses the black squares issue.

Also if you enable the expanded menu I don't know what that second "media volume" does.

It's the volume control of the FM radio

Edited by fonz93

Probably. It can't be done by default without it causing sync issues, but if you download it from the store then afaik it works.

Edited by H3ROS

Guest huehue90

@H3ROS

after update 8 when I decompile systemui.apk, edit \res\layout\status_bar_expanded_header.xml, values/public.xml and strings.xml to get this, it keeps crashing

before that update I edited those xmls and everyting was fine

what's causing that problem?

edit: nevermind, i have fixed it

Edited by huehue90