[ROM][4.1.1][B209] AOSP MOD [28/02/2015]

Guest H3ROS

WHATSAPP the problem continues, for example sent a message to the "12:12" and you are on the "12:13" mark as answer "12:12" and PNF does not work for and I do not think it WHATSAPP as that does not happen in other roms.

I don't know for sure if I'll add the mute camera option after all. I've got it working and everything but there's no translations for it at all :unsure: The current screenshot setting has a translation for every language (there's 30+ languages) and it doesn't require a reboot.

I know some people would like the option to mute the camera, but a lot of people aren't bothered by it. I believe that there's no option to mute the camera from the settings menu in CyanogenMod, AOKP or SlimKat either. So for that reason it'll probably be better for me to leave things as they are.

I know some will say that I could just use Google to translate the string, but the results aren't accurate. I don't want to release update after update each time someone wants to add a language either.

@H3ROS

Why don't you let users decide whether if they want to keep the camera sound or not... just add the option in with only "CAMERA SOUND" label and a check box whether you make translations from google or any other source or you don't make a translation at all..it soley depends on you.. those who are'nt bothered by it won't change it.. and those who don't like it will be grateful for your improvements to this fantastic rom.... 

I don't know for sure if I'll add the mute camera option after all. I've got it working and everything but there's no translations for it at all :unsure: The current screenshot setting has a translation for every language (there's 30+ languages) and it doesn't require a reboot.

I know some people would like the option to mute the camera, but a lot of people aren't bothered by it. I believe that there's no option to mute the camera from the settings menu in CyanogenMod, AOKP or SlimKat either. So for that reason it'll probably be better for me to leave things as they are.

I know some will say that I could just use Google to translate the string, but the results aren't accurate. I don't want to release update after update each time someone wants to add a language either.

For me, you should just make two zip files to enable and disable that, then add it to Addons on Post#2.

@Nomm / kevinbartolome

That means I have to update a lot more files if I make changes to either the settings or SystemUI, which is something I'd rather not have to deal with.

The camera sound can be disabled via the build.prop file. By default it's enabled because it's actually illegal to disable it in some parts of the world.

@neobis

I don't use whatsapp, but a few people here do and they've never mentioned any problems. It shouldn't be a ROM problem though.

Looking at the reviews it's kind of buggy and there's some sort of "blue tick" that people aren't happy about.

Edited by H3ROS

Guest mark Toledano

After i try cexstel kernel it laggy at sometimes it clash some of my apps. I think it must be better to stay on stock. Smoth rom. Tnx for this h3ros

Guest Viper X

After i try cexstel kernel it laggy at sometimes it clash some of my apps. I think it must be better to stay on stock. Smoth rom. Tnx for this h3ros

try to use synopsis. it is much better than cexstel (IMHO) :)

Guest SIMONPRO

i hav this problem when i get phone call the screen freeze and i have to press power button to sleep the power button to wake so that i can unfreeze and pick the call. also if i left the phone for minute or hour i dont know what exactly time, the data connection is is stop to function untill i turn off and on

Guest mark Toledano

H3ros it is ok to pre setup the gravity box i want transparent status bar and also i want white clock at signal icon. And put percentage on the battery. If i do setup it. It does not affect the smoothness of your rom?

@SIMONPRO

I've never had a freeze which is what makes me think that it might be due to a custom kernel, an app or an Xposed setting that you're using?

@mark

If you use them settings it shouldn't effect the smoothness at all. Transparent status bars can sometimes look a little weird though as apps don't fill it with a colour.

Guest SIMONPRO

@SIMONPRO

I've never had a freeze which is what makes me think that it might be due to a custom kernel, an app or an Xposed setting that you're using?

i also get contact stop working message everytime i get phone call. and is this the same kernel as on previous built, i only install all notification expanded on the xposed

Edited by SIMONPRO

is it possible anyhow to set airplane mode on when rom is freshly installed, via build prop or init.d scripts or something else?

Why would you even do that? If you're scared of your phone bill, you can just remove the SIM card after installing the ROM and put it again after device setup.

@SIMONPRO

I can only suggest that you backup anything you need via Titanium Backup and then reinstall the ROM. It shouldn't behave like that at all.

@skezn

Have you accidentally removed it? A fresh install does have the option.