imei, imei sv is unknown and no carrier signal

Guest MoRzE

Guest MoRzE

I flashed some roms and after that my inei is unknown and imei sv too, can anybody help with this coz i havent made an imei backup because this have never occured after flashing roms. Thank you for your time.

Guest H3ROS

The description says that it's a totally free solution. And if you don't know what your IMEI and need to type it into any software then you'll find it on the box your phone come in.

If you still don't get a network connection after a repair then you probably need to flash the correct baseband back.

Guest MoRzE

The description says that it's a totally free solution. And if you don't know what your IMEI and need to type it into any software then you'll find it on the box your phone come in.

If you still don't get a network connection after a repair then you probably need to flash the correct baseband back.

sorry for my stupidness but what is baseband and how i will know wihch is correct? Thank you for responding.

Guest H3ROS

Well can you connect to 2G or 3G? If you can't then you might have the wrong baseband installed. The baseband is what controls the frequencies.

I don't know if the G510 actually has an alternate baseband like the Y300 does.

Guest MoRzE

Well can you connect to 2G or 3G? If you can't then you might have the wrong baseband installed. The baseband is what controls the frequencies.

I don't know if the G510 actually has an alternate baseband like the Y300 does.

my phone is with unlocked bootloader and unlocked network. the vid that you sent me is for locked bootloader and locked network phones

Guest MoRzE

It shouldn't make any difference. That video is just showing that recovery works even with a locked bootloader and/or network.

when i type *#06# it says IMEI: (empty space).  when  goto settings it says IMEI: UNKNOWN. IMEI SV: UNKNOWN.  

any solutions? (i got that thing when i tried cuple of roms and when i reverted to the rom that i used before this appeared. earlier on it requested me to enter PIN now it doesn't) any solutions? i tried flashing other baseband same thing. It says baseband: 2030. 

Guest MoRzE

Did you use the software to restore the IMEI? The IMEI will be on the box your phone come in and also under the battery.

no i haven't because I don't know wich software to use. (i havent made a backup of my imei, the box is lost, but there's an IMEI behind the battery and i am using custom rom at the moment i havent made backup of original one too.) crappy situation...

Guest MoRzE

How do you unlock bootloader?

If you used this application https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.mmas.huaweibootloaderunlocker&hl=es you can say goodbay to your phone and save money for buying another one.

no i havent used it. (i am not that stupid to believe that some program from marketplace will make my bootloader unlocked without root permissions...)

Edited by MoRzE

Guest H3ROS

no i haven't because I don't know wich software to use. (i havent made a backup of my imei, the box is lost, but there's an IMEI behind the battery and i am using custom rom at the moment i havent made backup of original one too.) crappy situation...

http://sigmakey.com/en/Downloads/Software.html

For it to work you might need the Huawei driver installed, but you might have that already since you've already modified stuff.

If you follow the video and input the IMEI found under the battery then it should work, even if you don't have the original ROM installed.

Just a reminder, but I've never used this software. I don't know if it works by simply installing the software and using your USB cable. The YouTube video suggests that that's how it works, but I can't confirm anything.

Edited by H3ROS