[OTHER] [ROM] [G510] WHAT PROGRAM TO USE TO CREATE A CUSTOM ROM?

Guest MoRzE

Guest MoRzE

So I tried couple of roms and I am not completely satified with them and decided to make my own one. But there is a problem I don't know what program should i use to make it. And yes i am totally new to android developing it would be my first rom ever. If possible please put links to the website or download and a tutorial link would be great too. Thank you for your time wasted reading this post and the time looking for links. Thank you!

Guest porozex

So I tried couple of roms and I am not completely satified with them and decided to make my own one. But there is a problem I don't know what program should i use to make it. And yes i am totally new to android developing it would be my first rom ever. If possible please put links to the website or download and a tutorial link would be great too. Thank you for your time wasted reading this post and the time looking for links. Thank you!

is more complicated than using only a simple program :D. if it was that easy we had a ton of roms for now we have only a few compiled from source

Guest MoRzE

is more complicated than using only a simple program :D. if it was that easy we had a ton of roms for now we have only a few compiled from source

glad that you responded to this post. I want to create custom ROM, but there's a problem i don't know how. I don't even know what is source. just wondering could anyone teach me how to do this or make us a ROM that would be totally perfect for every android user. No im serious the ROM's that is released doesn't really meet everyones requirements (srry if it sounds wierd, i just don't know that word) so everyone just install the ROM that meets most of their requirements. But the ROM that i wish to create totally would be the best ROM ever developed on android platform (No really i mean it). So if anyone wish to help me make that Android Perfection ROM i would really be glad because i got fed up of the ROM's that doesn't meet my expectations. (nothing against the ppl that make those ROM's but get me, we are all different and want different things)

Guest H3ROS

You can't please everyone. It's just not possible. Just as an example; some people will want lots of options and some people will only want the basic set. You can't have both as there will always be someone who doesn't like the way somethings setup.

My ROM is an AOSP mod which means that it's as close to stock Android as possible. I've added Xposed framework though, so people can download extra addons and change a ton of options if they wanted to.

You won't be able to make a ROM if you don't understand things like Java and Smali. They're not things you can learn overnight either and there's no amount of programs that'll make it easier for you.

Guest MoRzE

You can't please everyone. It's just not possible. Just as an example; some people will want lots of options and some people will only want the basic set. You can't have both as there will always be someone who doesn't like the way somethings setup.

My ROM is an AOSP mod which means that it's as close to stock Android as possible. I've added Xposed framework though, so people can download extra addons and change a ton of options if they wanted to.

You won't be able to make a ROM if you don't understand things like Java and Smali. They're not things you can learn overnight either and there's no amount of programs that'll make it easier for you.

Well thanks for info then